Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't want to LDAR

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
But with looks and the way my brain is currently wired it seems like an inevitable path.

Same here

I can't live a normal life at this point

same every day im so frustrated because this is not the life i want but every attempt at changing it for the better ends up making me more depressed

same every day im so frustrated because this is not the life i want but every attempt at changing it for the better ends up making me more depressed
I can't live with being genetic shit

I can't live with being genetic shit
right now im at the point i feel like im about to burst.

everyone in my masters degree and from my bachelor is finding jobs with ease and having fun, whereas i have been rejected over 25 times already and even rejected for volunteering work.

when i ask for feedback i always get some ambiguous response... "we felt you didn't fit the team" or something, note that this is ALWAYS after they have seen my picture........

i might have to ask for government subisdy soon after i graduate because i simply cant find a job at all, it just proved my inceldom

everyone in my masters degree and from my bachelor is finding jobs with ease and having fun, whereas i have been rejected over 25 times already and even rejected for volunteering work.

when i ask for feedback i always get some ambiguous response... "we felt you didn't fit the team" or something, note that this is ALWAYS after they have seen my picture........

i might have to ask for government subisdy soon after i graduate because i simply cant find a job at all, it just proved my inceldom

Atleast you are finishing and graduating. I legit hate everything I am doing it will be a miracle if I pass

Me neither, but there isn't much one can do about the 'tism.

Well at least you could LDAR in peace for a while if you get government subsidies.