Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I don't want to have sex anymore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/13ojs5j/i_dont_want_to_have_sex_anymore/

I don't want to do anything sexual anymore. I don't want to have sex, give head, or anything. I don't want to touch or see anything, and I don't really like being touched anymore. When I think about sex and having something inside me I want to curl up into a ball and throw up. I feel bad for my boyfriend because I haven't done anything with him in 4-5 months.

Beyond brutal, this is what "dating" a roastie as a sub-8 is like. If he was Chad she would be like "I've suddenly discovered I'm hypersexual tee hee" :foidSoy::feelshaha:

She only became “asexual” after settling with her betabuxx

Her bf must be really hopeless to still be with her

Like a trillionaire saying they don't want money anymore.

Nigger, you don't need any more of it.

She was enlightened by appearance of chad.

We will be seeing her bf in r/deadbedrooms in 1 year and in 2 years she will post again and will say, that she found out that she was never asexual after breaking up with her bf :feelsgah:

Dont Care Not Listening GIF by MOODMAN

These gifs are amazing. Apt. DON'T CARE!

We will be seeing her bf in r/deadbedrooms in 1 year and in 2 years she will post again and will say, that she found out that she was never asexual after breaking up with her bf :feelsgah:
:society:

Fucking crazy. All women offer in a relationship is sex and she can’t even offer that.

Fucking idiots saying it’s non consensual. She would’ve told him no if she truly didn’t want it. She willingly did it to please him. 100% consensual.

Even if you were a normie who got a gf, she would despise you so much that she'll claim to be asexual

Then she'll suddenly turn hetero again for Chad

It's over

She'll get a big dog soon to quench her hole

A partner crying during sex and saying they 'don't care' is so far from enthusiastic consent . . .
What the fuck is "enthusiastic consent"? High-fiving during sex?