Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont want to have man boobs anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 25883
  • Start date
Deleted member 25883

Deleted member 25883

Self-banned
-
Also I got molested by some senior year bullies who would sneek up on my and squeeze my tits really hard. I still have ptsd from this. I have a permanent slouch and wear baggy tshirts to hide my tits. life as titcel is hell.

I thought working out would get rid of them but I think I got gyno bitch tits. too poor for surgery

Gynecomastia is very brutal brocel, I hope you make it.

Just for curiosity, whats your gynecomastia grade?

Goddamn you didn't deserve this shit man. Especially gyno. Nature is fucking brutal

are you a lean guy?

Also I got molested by some senior year bullies who would sneek up on my and squeeze my tits really hard. I still have ptsd from this. I have a permanent slouch and wear baggy tshirts to hide my tits. life as titcel is hell.

I thought working out would get rid of them but I think I got gyno bitch tits. too poor for surgery
As lean as I got doing different diets and going crazy in the gym, my gyno never went away.

I tried to get it done for free, but it wasnt serious enough
I will pay 2-3000 to get it done

If i was a male tranny i could have gotten it for free

Go to a doctor to get a diagnosis

You have done nothing to deserve something like this, brocel. :cryfeels:

You have done nothing to deserve something like this, brocel. :cryfeels:
Nobody deserves this, most people deserve to die.

Push ups program can really do wonders for man boobs

Moneymaxx to surgerymaxx.

Good luck titcel. You have my support! :feelsautistic:

I don’t have gyno but I used to be overweight back in JAN (20 pounds) and my fat distribution is really weird. What I did was a workout regimen and dieting.

Ive only ever seen fat people with gyno so maybe try losing weight, that’s all the advice I can give JFL. Inject T too because gyno is caused by a lot of E right?