Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want to have children

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
I don't want to have children for a reason that barely anyone can understand.
If I ever get a girlfriend and later a wife, I would be afraid that she will prefer our child/children over me. I very often hear that children are most important for mothers, even more important than husbands. I have also heard that relationships fell apart after children came by.
I don't want that.
I want her love me the most. I want to be the most important person for her and no one else. I don't want our child to steal her from me.
You see, my biggest dream is finding a woman who will love me. The fact that she might prefer our child would be devastating to me.

I dont want children because they shouldnt suffer the same way i did

maury-laughing.gif

Verdict: too many incest doujinshi (or not enough)

actually you do but you have been forced to think otherwise due to the personal circumstances

I think actually this happens to a lot of men, and a lot of men fear it. That the woman will love the children more. One example (but not the only example) is single motherhood

This honestly should also be part of the blackpill because it does happen, it’s a very real phenomenon

The only good answer. An incel wanting a child is below 80 iQ by definition.

Having kids, especially a son is kinda gay. Why should I feed another man for 18 fucking years?

Based. You'd be surprised by the number of people who want to have children here. It's beyond me

#MeToo
I also don't want you to have children

i don't wanna have kids because they're going to be inbed bastards, just fuck her with condom, my nigga

Thats a strange reason to not want children. Id argue that most women prefer their kids over their husband/father of their kids but they need* the man around(or at least they used to). Anyway you shouldnt want kids now for an entirely different reason. Multiple reasons actually. But the biggest reason being they wont actually be your kids. They will be everyone elses kids except yours. They will be their moms kids, the states kids, the public school indoctrination camps kids and then as adults they will be slaves to the state, the corporations or china. :feelsjuice:

Having children is cucked.

If it’s female, you’re raising a roastie to get fucked by chads.

If it’s male, there’s a small chance he will be a chad and mog you. Or he will be a normie wageslave. Or a truecel.

Nice cope worrying about something that will never happen. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Like a homeless person worrying about what Lamborghini model he'll buy