Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't want to go to work tomorrow

Yan Babayan

Yan Babayan

Self-banned
-
WageCeiling is hell on earth and makes me want to kill myself in Terraria

While I don't mind working in general I just have way to much work and way too little motivation

I currently work 5/2 8.5 hours per day + 2.5 hours for commute = 11 hours per day. Maybe 20-30 minute to chill off then the rest of the time is spent studying

Coping, dissociating, pretending everything is fine while it obviously isn't can only get you so far in life. I underachieve as fuck. At work, one step away from getting fired. At uni, one step away from getting expelled

I'm considering Advanced Coping with psychoactive (non-addictive) substances such as psylocibin (this ones illegal here) or muscimol. Any recs for that?

uh, dont go then?

Dont go dumb nigger GO ER on your kike boss

You're a college kid then I presume

I quit my job I realize as an incel I can’t work it’s mental and physical torture dealing with normies

You’ll probably get fired within a year. I’d concentrate on school, wageslaving has become a joke. I am 31, and I look down on wageslaves who hate their lives and work their asses off for minimum wage.

Earn minimum wage doing something that makes you happy - why wageslave for a kike who hates you?

I didn’t show up to work yesterday either

I quit my job I realize as an incel I can’t work it’s mental and physical torture dealing with normies
Based.

I just learned to deal with it. I worked three different jobs last year - I made no friends, got no pussy, and had a smaller tax return than the previous year. Saving money has become harder thanks to Joe Biden and the Democrats - I had thousand dollar unemployment checks coming in under Trump!

I didn’t show up to work yesterday either
You’re going to get fired - the worse the job, the more upset management will become when a wageslave starts thinking for himself, a foid could get away with anything.

Please take care dude.
TY for your advice )

So sorry about the bullying fren. I'm grateful Im at least not bullied at my current workplace but I used to be bullied / mocked at my previous shit work. I would constantly argue with them, it was draining as

2.5 hours commute daily? Whats your job?

Get on disability ASAP, no incel should contribute to an incel hating system.

Ask the government to support you since you are enduring an incel life
#nopussynolabor
Why must we face the same problems as normies without their privileges?