Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't want to go to college

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I don't want to go to college I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: Seriously I think I don't have the mental condition to make it to the end. I feel so tired and sleepy everytime and I hate it, I'm too high inhibid to function correctly in college, I predict it will be the worst period of my life yet because I wil be even more depressed due to the constant pressure of normies I will get to have a gf and lose my virginity, I already accepted my fate and I don't want to interact with normies, all I want to do is browse the internet and play videogames I gave up on life. The classes start tomorrow and I don't know what to do, should I rope? Should I stay or should I go?

Go. Getting a career will be harder for you than for the college chads but you will atleast be able to become a wagecel and statusmaxx with your money. Be smart with your money, don't burn it on useless shit and try to save up enough money to safely take a trip to asia if you are white and taste the slayer life

I went to a commuter college and while I still saw Chads and a glimpse of “dat life”, I avoided dorm life or fucking party schools.

give it a shot. it wasn't for me, but who knows? might as well try it for a while.

become an electrician

Go you fucking faggot. Just set a schedule and do your work on time.

I'm going to study some engendering career so I hope I can moneymaxx yo my surgeries

you have no choice. what are you gonna do? not go to college?

you could try a local college/uni to commute back and forth from uni to home, that's what I do.

dont fucking go then pussy

become an electrician
Unironically this.

If you don't want to go to college, don't waste your time or money. Go into a trade or start working from the bottom up. As far as trades, last I heard, HVAC is a lucrative path.

man I know how you feel I still have summer holidays for a month but after that I will go to a new school in another town and I dont want to because I dont know anyone there and I hate being in the same place as normies social anxiety and depression arent helping.

"Don't worry about not getting laid in highschool, the dating scene is way better in college. Everybody has a good time and gets into relationships"

For sure go. College isn’t hard and will lead to moneymaxxing. You just have to go to class and you can still browse the internet and play video games every single day. Lol

I feel anxious, myself, from reading your words alone. :feelsrope:
I wish I had good advice for you, but I'm barely surviving, I don't know how people do it. There is probably nothing anyone in the world can say to you that will help. Maybe that's not the case for you, but it has always been for me.
You can manage one day at least, and see what it is like, I am sure. Take comfort knowing death is always waiting for you..

I don't want to go to college I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: Seriously I think I don't have the mental condition to make it to the end. I feel so tired and sleepy everytime and I hate it, I'm too high inhibid to function correctly in college, I predict it will be the worst period of my life yet because I wil be even more depressed due to the constant pressure of normies I will get to have a gf and lose my virginity, I already accepted my fate and I don't want to interact with normies, all I want to do is browse the internet and play videogames I gave up on life. The classes start tomorrow and I don't know what to do, should I rope? Should I stay or should I go?

lol. are you 18?

Im going to college this month as well. I am at the point where suicidefuel has literally zero effect on me so I don't mind.

Some advice from a 35yo oldcel.

I would do this: go for a few semesters. If you are feeling miserable being around that party life and you are incel then I would suggest you quit and pick up a Trade. You said you want to do Engineering so that's good. If college is too miserable you can become a Electrician and then go back later if you want to.

The truth about college is this: 95% of College Degrees are worthless in the job market. Engineering/IT/Accounting/Nursing are really the only good degrees that would land you a job. All of the other ones are for NT/Normies who have some connection that can get them hired.

"Don't worry about not getting laid in highschool, the dating scene is way better in college. Everybody has a good time and gets into relationships"

I fell for this meme too...

It depends, who is paying for it?, if it involves loans you shouldn't even consider it period.

Honestly, I think you need a life coach

Total withdrawal has worked for the short term

But you need some workable strategy

give it a shot. it wasn't for me, but who knows? might as well try it for a while.

just become le electrician

literally the most incel trade

i cant wait to go back in 2 weeks. i just want it fucking OVER with so i can get my degree and move to SEA

I think you should try it out for at least a week then make a decision

You should try community college first, if you're not ready for a 4 year university. Fuck wasting that type of money if you're going to piss it away. Might as well try a 2 year experiment just to see if you'll be consistent.

Its your life do what you want to do. I love college but I have an easy major

I dont think i couldve done college after being blackpilled

If you see college as a social environment rather than a place where you work for a degree, you'll fail for sure, incel or not

Fuck uni brother, it’s the worst. You will get looked mogged by everyone and your last cope of believing you are smarter than most people will get thrown out the window when you precede to get brain mogged by alpha chads who you thought were just dumb football brutes. It was the most lonely year of my life, literally would go a week without talking to anyone cause everyone ignores you. There is no sense of community unless you make friends the first few days. The only good thing from my first year in uni was getting a job so I could have some money.