Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't want to die

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
But it's so fucking hard to resist

I do nothing all day, every single cope has passed out, I just refresh maniacally this forum or look at the ceiling. I have literally no reason to wake up in the morning, nothing to strive for, no tiny litle hope for the future

My home is starting to become more and more like a prison, and there is no way I can go that isn't this weird urban hellscape

There's nothing for me in this world, not one person to love me, not one moment to remember, not one feeling to experience

But I don't want to die, I want to live, I want to feel everything this world has to suffer. But I just can't

I'm literally crying now, this is my true breaking point. In my brain there is only pain, not one space of it is free of this doom

I don't know if I will survive tonight. In any case I like you guys, even the ones with whom I don't have a good relation, you're the only thing that allievated the pain.

You are the only people worth of a thank you

same i want to live a full life but we cant get that so end it

I think the best thing is to sleep as long as possible. It's the best cope. It might be hard to sleep if you have anxiety though.

I'm the opposite of you, I want to die an AMazing death in Fortnite.

I want to live a life of an oblivious normie

Get a punch bag.
I want to live a life of an oblivious normie
A pigshit ignorant bluepilled NT normie cuck lol, easy life when you think you're legend.

Last edited:
Same , wish I had a foid that gave a fuck about me. Life would be more tolerable.

That's truly sad OP. Actually, quite relatable ...

I don't want to die either, who would want so if they could have a decent life instead? Life is such a complex thing, it can be heaven or hell. I wish I could say better words to you as much as I wished someone could tell me them as well. The only thing I can say is that, as long as I still have the strength to endure life, I'll do what I can to get what I want, to enjoy and contemplate, even if for a little moment, my existence.

We have no other choice but to keep trying. So don't cry boyo, don't you cry.

I do nothing all day, every single cope has passed out, I just refresh maniacally this forum or look at the ceiling. I have literally no reason to wake up in the morning, nothing to strive for, no tiny litle hope for the future

My home is starting to become more and more like a prison, and there is no way I can go that isn't this weird urban hellscape

There's nothing for me in this world, not one person to love me, not one moment to remember, not one feeling to experience

But I don't want to die, I want to live, I want to feel everything this world has to suffer. But I just can't

I'm literally crying now, this is my true breaking point. In my brain there is only pain, not one space of it is free of this doom

I don't know if I will survive tonight. In any case I like you guys, even the ones with whom I don't have a good relation, you're the only thing that allievated the pain.

And what are you doing to try and improve your life....?

I feel the same way too.
I spend half my day sleeping and the other half on the internet
I have no motivation
Nothing to strive for
Everything feels useless and pointless

A loving looksmatch is all I ever asked for.
And what are you doing to try and improve your life....?
See you in ban appeals.

I relate to this hard, OP. I look to death as a potential solution but what I really want is a normal life with a foid that loves me. I broke down in tears the other night.

we are here for u brah

That's truly sad OP. Actually, quite relatable ...

I don't want to die either, who would want so if they could have a decent life instead? Life is such a complex thing, it can be heaven or hell. I wish I could say better words to you as much as I wished someone could tell me them as well. The only thing I can say is that, as long as I still have the strength to endure life, I'll do what I can to get what I want, to enjoy and contemplate, even if for a little moment, my existence.

We have no other choice but to keep trying. So don't cry boyo, don't you cry.
Thank you boyo for these words. Finding the strenght to go on it's hard but it's our only chance, we have to keep on fighting
I feel the same way too.
I spend half my day sleeping and the other half on the internet
I have no motivation
Nothing to strive for
Everything feels useless and pointless
Same cowbro, maybe one day we will find something to live for
we are here for u brah
I honestly don't know

Feels bad tbh, it's almost impossible to enjoy this life when you're ugly.

Stay strong brocel , we all have had those moments , life is fucking unfair thats all i can say
I too have made my mind to off myself a few times when things get too much.. but i just can not , i get tears in my eyes

I feel the same man, i spend 12 hrs on the internet and my life is shit but i really dont wanna die, i want to experience what normal people experience everyday

Maybe it would help to just cut internet out of your life and go outside.. lol this is bluepilled but sitting in front of your computer all day. whats going to happen? nothing

Maybe it would help to just cut internet out of your life and go outside.. lol this is bluepilled but sitting in front of your computer all day. whats going to happen? nothing
There's nothing outside, only more houses, more cars and more people

i went through this before and found solace in the fact that nothing fucking matters, every normie scum will all die one day the same as us.

Make yourself numb to the world and life gets a bit easier