Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want to be an atheist anymore. Are you an atheist, if so why?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date

Are you an atheist?

• Yes and so are my parents

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Yes and so is one of my parents

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Yes, but only me, not my parents

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • No, even though my praents are

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • No. even thought one of my parents is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters
God is just cope so people can feel comfortable about themselves.
"I'm the creation of the ultimate creator and he cares about me therefore I'm so special!'

Pagan-gnostic-mysticismcels unite!

[Atheism is too bleak, agreed.]
I'm an atheist, not by choice. Both my parents and older siblings are atheist and have always told me there is no god. Once i became an adult i desperately tried to find faith in god but couldn't no matter how hard i tried. The atheist programming is so hard wired in my brain, i just can't get it out no matter how hard i try.

How about you are you an atheist? If so where you brainwashed by your parents to become one?
Any christian or pegan cels please PM with any advice.as to how find the faith in god
I was an atheist for decades before pursuing paganism, Gnosticism, and mysticism. I know exactly what you're going through and the problem with atheism is that it only reinforces an empty hollow materialistic worldview.

Paganism on the other hand especially the kind I follow is all about transcendental naturalism or at least that is what I like to refer to it as anyways. [Some animalism in there as well.]
Unfortunately IQ and atheism are strongly correlated
Anybody claiming absolute certainty about the cosmos and totality of all existence are fools, especially once you understand the constraints of human knowledge itself.
It doesn't matter if you are atheist or not, religion is cope nowadays, nobody takes CUCKtianity serious these days, only islam somewhat based, but there is 4 wives rule, sucks for incels too
That's why you worship natural primordial chaos like I do, no cuckery involve, and you're all about getting in tuned with your natural self shedding away the artifice of the current material world we live in, trading in psychological repression for one of pure biological natural instinct.

I worship the God of creation, destruction, and rebirth, not the false God of love, compassion, or light.

Last edited:
I'm techically an Orthodox Christian ( but I have many doubts ).

Tumblr cdcfa4d042b1f53e72d2e80295c48c52 5177520a 640

My parents are atheists.
I am not.
I just haven't seen any evidence for that belief

Why is evil necessary to test us if God is all knowing? DING DING DING

Religion is cucked. You believe chads that lived in the past just because you think because its old it must be good.

All extraordinary concepts are unrealistic and they are just a rationalization of unknown phenomena. It is heavily based on our language.

All morality: "good" or "evil" wtf does it even mean? Just because some organisms are sentient doesn't imply that they are to obey to social rules. Ofc, if they want to survive in group they have to follow the rules. It also requires a free will which is also non existent.

I don't care if God exists. Even if he does I wouldn't like to follow him unless he gives me 2D anime foids to fuck everyday.

And if the reasoning is that "so that Adam as a man would show he could lead Eve", that suggests that Eve was deliberately made with that flaw. But god does not make things flawed. He is perfect and his creation was originally perfect.
i dont think thats the reason christians give. adam and eve ate the apple out of their free will is the original reasoning
And even suggesting that women are hypergamous suggests you don't believe that god knew what he was doing when he said he would make woman as a helpmate and companion to man.
like i said, the hypergamous nature, which is sexual selection, only ever is shown after the fall. eve choosing to bite the apple isn't sexual selection so that can't be considered a hypergamous choice.

i dont think thats the reason christians give. adam and eve ate the apple out of their free will is the original reasoning
But god still clearly made Eve to be lead by Adam and demonstrated that was true when he punished Adam for not leading Eve and giving into her demands. If Eve was inclined to always trade up that means god from the start made women hypergamous (according to how people here would defined hypergamy as women wanting to trade up and being easily seduced by promises from charismatic chads (Lucifer took the form of a snake but Lucifer was known to be good looking to begin with)).
like i said, the hypergamous nature, which is sexual selection, only ever is shown after the fall. eve choosing to bite the apple isn't sexual selection so that can't be considered a hypergamous choice.
Eve wanting to be more than what she was, to trade up and being easily seduced by the snake to go against her husband Adam's wishes shows that women had hypergamous (as people here would define it) nature even before the fall.

But god still clearly made Eve to be lead by Adam and demonstrated that was true when he punished Adam for not leading Eve and giving into her demands. If Eve was inclined to always trade up that means god from the start made women hypergamous (according to how people here would defined hypergamy as women wanting to trade up and being easily seduced by promises from charismatic chads (Lucifer took the form of a snake but Lucifer was known to be good looking to begin with)).

Eve wanting to be more than what she was, to trade up and being easily seduced by the snake to go against her husband Adam's wishes shows that women had hypergamous (as people here would define it) nature even before the fall.
adam and eve both bit the apple, not out of hypergamy (sexual selection), but out of pride and greed and wanting to be more than they are, they were also deceived by satan

also eve went against god's wishes to not eat the fruit, not adam's. god told both adam and eve to not eat the apple, the command was from god

adam and eve both bit the apple, not out of hypergamy (sexual selection), but out of pride and greed and wanting to be more than they are, they were also deceived by satan
But that Eve took the lead in falling for the snake's claims and not being satisfied with what her husband provided her shows her hypergamous nature even before the fall.
also eve went against god's wishes to not eat the fruit, not adam's. god told both adam and eve to not eat the apple, the command was from god
That proves even more that Eve was hypergamous though. If she wouldn't even submit to the ultimate patriarch (god) and still wanted better that shows how hypergamous she as a woman was.

There is no god and religion is bullshit. There, saved you the time

But that Eve took the lead in falling for the snake's claims and not being satisfied with what her husband provided her shows her hypergamous nature even before the fall.

That proves even more that Eve was hypergamous though. If she wouldn't even submit to the ultimate patriarch (god) and still wanted better that shows how hypergamous she as a woman was.
why do you keep using the word hypergamy though? hypergamy is about sexually selecting chad, not disobedience in general

and adam himself, also, disobeyed god. certainly you wouldn't use the term "hypergamy" with adam, would you? he also seeked to gain knowledge when he was deceived

and eve biting the fruit is not a sign of her being unsatisfied with her husband. eve biting the apple is a sign or her being dissatisfied with lack of knowledge. the snake didn't say anything about adam being an insufficient husband or the apple giving her an upgrade in terms of her husband.

My entire family is atheist and gets shit on for being athiest. But i think its the truth, in particular regarding to what happens after death

why do you keep using the word hypergamy though? hypergamy is about sexually selecting chad, not disobedience in general
Hypergamy is also about women always wanting to trade up to a better option. Chad is that part of that better option but hypergamy is also about women not being satisfied with what they have and always wanting better in other material aspects too.
and adam himself, also, disobeyed god. certainly you wouldn't use the term "hypergamy" with adam, would you? he also seeked to gain knowledge when he was deceived
Well god made Eve from Adam but Eve does not have all the same characteristics as Adam. She is weaker and meant to be subservient to Adam.

Also Adam only sought to gain knowledge after he was convinced by Eve. He was not directly seduced by the snake into seeking better.
and eve biting the fruit is not a sign of her being unsatisfied with her husband. eve biting the apple is a sign or her being dissatisfied with lack of knowledge. the snake didn't say anything about adam being an insufficient husband or the apple giving her an upgrade in terms of her husband.
But that the snake targeted Eve first instead of Adam shows that Eve was less satisfied than Adam and wanted more. That fits in with the definition of hypergamy of women always wanting more and not being satisfied. Remember that before hypergamy was about SMV, it referred to women's tendency to marry up and never be satisfied no matter how good their circumstances were.

Also we don't know whether Eve would have judged Adam to be an insufficient husband with this new knowledge and how that's possibly an unstated reason why god intervened.

As it is said after all, god hates divorce

Hypergamy is also about women always wanting to trade up to a better option. Chad is that better option but it's also about women not being satisfied with what they have and always wanting better.
yeah, mainly in regards to their husband, not just looks but money/status, sure
Well god made Eve from Adam but Eve does not have all the same characteristics as Adam. She is weaker and meant to be subservient to Adam.

Also Adam only sought to gain knowledge after he was convinced by Eve. He was not directly seduced by the snake into seeking better.
true, the snake convinced eve, and eve convinced adam. but both adam and eve essentially got deceived and seeked to upgrade their knowledge
But that the snake targeted Eve first instead of Adam shows that Eve was less satisfied than Adam and wanted more.
not quite sure if this is true. perhaps because eve is inferior to adam, it was just an easier target for him to deceive. i dont think it necessarily dictates
Also we don't know whether Eve would have judged Adam to be an insufficient husband with this new knowledge and how that's possibly an unstated reason why god intervened.

As it is said after all, god hates divorce
perhaps, tough to know for sure though, although even if she did, that could be attributed to the fall
she was less satisfied with her conditions than adam was

true, the snake convinced eve, and eve convinced adam. but both adam and eve essentially got deceived and seeked to upgrade their knowledge
Part of the reason why Adam and essentially all of humanity from that point was punished is because he didn't lead his wife and gave into his wife's demands. That explains a lot of socially conservative, traditionalist type inclinations that show up in Abrahamic religions from the start tbh
From the very beginning starting from the story of creation and the fall god holds man accountable for what a woman does.
not quite sure if this is true. perhaps because eve is inferior to adam, it was just an easier target for him to deceive. i dont think it necessarily dictates

perhaps, tough to know for sure though, although even if she did, that could be attributed to the fall
she was less satisfied with her conditions than adam was
If Eve was less satisfied with her conditions than Adam was it indicates that by the definition of what people here consider hypergamy in women, Eve was hypergamous even before the fall.

Because most blackpilled incels see women's unlimited hypergamy as a flaw that indicates that what god made is flawed. But god cannot be flawed and saying god makes things flawed is sinful.

And because blackpilled incels see women as hypergamous and chad only indicates that they believe that god didn't make women in mind as a helpmate or companion for any man (for example: their looksmatch) but to chase after a small portion of darktriad good looking, high status males (that are often irreligious and go against god's commandments from the start).

By that reasoning imo there are some aspects of the blackpill that just aren't compatible with Abrahamic religions and the story of creation.

If Eve was less satisfied with her conditions than Adam was it indicates that by the definition of what people here consider hypergamy in women, Eve was hypergamous even before the fall.

Because most blackpilled incels see women's unlimited hypergamy as a flaw that indicates that what god made is flawed. But god cannot be flawed and saying god makes things flawed is sinful.

And because blackpilled incels see women as hypergamous and chad only indicates that they believe that god didn't make women in mind as a helpmate or companion for any man (for example: their looksmatch) but to chase after a small portion of darktriad good looking, high status males (that are often irreligious and go against god's commandments from the start).

By that reasoning imo there are some aspects of the blackpill that just aren't compatible with Abrahamic religions and the story of creation.
and as i said, the snake targeting eve does not necessitate that she was less satisfied with her conditions than adam was, she may have been targeted because she was lesser than adam and thus easier to deceive

the hypergamy that exists today would have come after the fall

and as i said, the snake targeting eve does not necessitate that she was less satisfied with her conditions than adam was, she may have been targeted because she was lesser than adam and thus easier to deceive
But that she was not only easier to deceive but also easier to appeal to in her wishes to have better (indicating she wasn't satisfied) indicates she had a hypergamous nature even before the fall.
the hypergamy that exists today would have come after the fall
The hypergamy in women would be dialed up after the fall sure but I don't think any semblance of hypergamy only came on after the fall. Themes of women's hyeprgamy (as people here see it) were always there even when you read the story of creation.

But that she was not only easier to deceive but also easier to appeal to in her wishes to have better (indicating she wasn't satisfied) indicates she had a hypergamous nature even before the fall.
it was simply easier to deceive her
1Now the serpent was more cunning than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, 'Did God really say that you must not eat from any tree in the garden?' 2The woman told the serpent, 'We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die."'” (Genesis 3:1-3).

¶“4The serpent replied, 'You certainly won't die! 5God well knows that when you eat from the tree your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.'” (Genesis 3:4-5).

¶“6When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food, pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked. So they stitched fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.”
She was deceived. It doesn't really indicate that she was not satisfied, while adam simultaneously was satisfied.

She was deceived by the serpent, and then Adam was in turn deceived by her, and then the fall occurs.

it was simply easier to deceive her

She was deceived. It doesn't really indicate that she was not satisfied, while adam simultaneously was satisfied.

She was deceived by the serpent, and then Adam was in turn deceived by her, and then the fall occurs.
But as part of the deception that she willingly went along with it was about wanting better.

Also noticed this passage
"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food, pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it."

@Lv99_BixNood @yikerinos @Copexodius Maximus brutal lookspill

"She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it"
Adam clearly was less dissatisfied. Him eating the apple was less about satisfaction and him going along with what his wife Eve suggested he did instead of exercising leadership and discernment against temptation.

Atheism doesn't have spirituality so it doesn't help for coping
You should convert to Islam

But as part of the deception that she willingly went along with it was about wanting better.

"When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food, pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it."

Adam clearly was less dissatisfied. Him eating the apple was less about satisfaction and him going along with what his wife Eve suggested he did instead of exercising leadership and discernment against temptation.
jfl lookspill with the food :feelshaha:

if adam was there though, he would've also been there to witness the snake saying that it will help them become gods and thus also dissatisfied

Bible is full of lookisms, but teaching that these people all face their downfall. Even in the Christian version, it says that Satan is the most beautiful of God’s creation while Jesus is unsightly (aka ugly). Islam is more cucked though, they changed the story so adam and eve both came together to eat the apple, and it wasn’t just Eve being tempted, from what I understand.

idk what religion this would be but:
there's birth, uselessness (life), then death.

Because god is a cope.

Theism is cope.

If god(s) is real it hates everyone on the forum.

Brutal

I don't believe there is any higher power but religious laws slow down the spread of degeneracy

why believe in a god who allows such a mess of a society, world and life in general?

If you don’t want to acknowledge reality anymore that’s understandable considering our awful condition but what I can’t understand is why so many of you want to seek shelter from religions like Christ insanity or Jizzlam which have already failed you long ago?

Why not just make up your own far more enjoyable belief system tailored to your own specific needs wants and desires?

Seems simple enough to me. :feelsclown: