Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't want kids

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I wish I wasn't born, why have I to put on this earth other subhumans? I'm not gonna ascend so there isn't the problem btw

I'm :whitepill: AF,
> I accept that I'm a subhuman
> I accept that I have abusive parents and so I've never been loved by no one
> I accept that women hate me
> I accept that I have a small AF dick
> I accept that I'm short and ugly AF
> I accept that I'm gonna suicide in 10 years :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:I don't even want to go ER, just leave me die
> I'm depressed AF, this forum is the best cope I have but simply it's not enought, not enought
> I believe that I can have all the attention from all the people in the world but without a GF and without parents cause I don't define mine as parents I will always feel like shit

I accept that I'm gonna suicide in 10 years
Cope. So why you go to uni then. If your statement was real you would just LDAR like a real truecel.

Cope. So why you go to uni then. If your statement was real you would just LDAR like a real truecel.
I want to do something I think is useful for myself at least

I want to do something I think is useful for myself at least
Just admit that you want that shitty degree to become a wageslave and betabuxxer in few years