Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't want covid to ever end. I hope it keeps mutating into deadlier strains.

BPJ

BPJ

Commander
I hope crovid keeps on mutating into more virulent and deadlier strains that will eventually start affecting young people and even foids. i want others, especially females, to feel pain and be in a constant state of misery too. i know it will probably not happen but one can always hope/ cope.

that's all.

32622.jpg

Amen lol

I hope crovid keeps on mutating into more virulent and deadlier strains that will eventually start affecting young people and even foids. i want others, especially females, to feel pain and be in a constant state of misery too. i know it will probably not happen but one can always hope/ cope.

that's all.

True blackpill is knowing its only a slight inconvenience for Chad. Everyone lets chad break the social distance rules

Covid is annoying. It's not bad enough to put an end to clown world, but it's just bad enough to disrupt everything.

I don't think it'll end before the apocalypse.

Nah, fuck that shit, i want to go back to the gym, let super AIDS kill sex havers

covid isn't going to be the civilisation ending virus i hoped it would be

Covid is annoying. It's not bad enough to put an end to clown world, but it's just bad enough to disrupt everything.
agreed. its just pathetic at this point. mutate into something potent annd deadly or get lost.

JFL at foids complaining about having to be inside for a month.

Taking after blackpill jesus

Based thread. I already did my part in spreading the disease myself since I caught it before. If it does however mutate to become deadlier, it would be in our best interest to deliberately spread it as much as possible if we were to catch it.

agreed. its just pathetic at this point. mutate into something potent annd deadly or get lost.
This degenerate clown world deserves far worse than Covid.... and far worse is coming, we just have to be patient

Fuck COVID, I'm tired of having to wear a mask everytime I go outside, and I want life to return to normal.

Last edited:
Covid wasn't as good as I was hoping for, it was only mostly killing people that was over 70 years old, only a few thousand Chads and stacies died of it

It don't exist, it's just the flu. It'll result in lockdown as long as possible to redistribute wealth, impose more control & get the dna altering "vaccines" inside you. All a precursor to mark of the beast chip in your body.

It will happen , no worrys

Agreed brother.

no no no because then it may catch on to someone relevant to me.

There are strains emerging which may be more deadly that the original virus. They refuse to talk about those strains so they can hit us with it later on and tell us we’re deep in another pandemic.

You don't want it to be more virulent and deadlier. It would actually make things easier for the healthcare system; more symptomatic, lethal strains of COVID would suppress the spread.

What you actually want is for it to be more infectious.

You don't want it to be more virulent and deadlier. It would actually make things easier for the healthcare system; more symptomatic, lethal strains of COVID would suppress the spread.

What you actually want is for it to be more infectious.
There's a new strain in shitzil that is 10 times more infectious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back