Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't want a relationship with a real girl, I want AGI + mind upload now!!!

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
If you think about it, most normies marry whatever girl approaches them, or a girl "in their league". you basically need to have top 2% genes in looks, NT, height, everything, in order to choose your mate. Sexhavers and normies still long for their ideal type of woman despite having at least 1 body count.

There's this extremely beautiful stacey in my class who i fantasize about starting a family with all the time. I know that even if I ascend, the person I ascend with won't be comparable to this stacey.

I will never be able to get what I truly want from a probabilistic social darwinist mating game, so the only solution is simulate this 10/10 stacy in a VR world, or make a robot replica of her!!!

Only pod, bug burgers and brain-computer connection to the Zionist Holocaust museum SuperAI is going to be waiting for you after the mandatory work for the jew company (you can't disobey chip controls your body and your mind). So better be wary what you ask for. You may be even more miserable than you are right now with no way of escape.

Only pod, bug burgers and brain-computer connection to the Zionist Holocaust museum SuperAI is going to be waiting for you after the mandatory work for the jew company (you can't disobey chip controls your body and your mind). So better be wary what you ask for. You may be even more miserable than you are right now with no way of escape.
but i'll have the stacy of my dreams. I'll have her milky, smooth, pale skin, visualize her beautiful gracile neotenous face, embrace her soft, warm body every night

I want endless food delivered to my door at every hour i would want it and i want to own many fridges,

but i'll have the stacy of my dreams. I'll have her milky, smooth, pale skin, visualize her beautiful gracile neotenous face, embrace her soft, warm body every night
you will only have long nosed ugly jew post wall foid

Oneitis is cucked, a trucel cannot nor will he have a oneitis.

That won't make you happy.

at the point where mind upload happens you dont need any fantasy to make you happy, you just simulate pure happiness and basically exist in heaven until servers shutdown

you will only have long nosed ugly jew post wall foid
My post literally addresses the reality of normies only having access to non-ideal foids, and I proposed a solution. Did you even read anything I wrote?

Nice to hear an incel talk about sex this elegantly rather than the usual "muh big tits me want to anal fuck her"