Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't usually have sex dreams but I did last night

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I was dreaming about a BBW co-worker of mine with tits that race her stomach to be at the front and the tits always win :ahegao:. They're so huge that I stare at them discreetly irl with little shame.

My dream only consisted of her saying I could play with her tits, I was nervous in my own dream. So I did it and came in my trousers :feelsohh: which she laughed at me for.

I don't even have a humiliation fetish so I don't even know why that happened.

It was a good dream though, felt really real. I want to suck her gigantic titties.

NIce, I used to have sex dreams too but nowadays it's only nightmares about death and despair.

@Intellau_Celistic thoughts

I just have nightmares

I don't have dreams at all.

I was dreaming about a BBW co-worker of mine with tits that race her stomach to be at the front and the tits always win :ahegao:. They're so huge that I stare at them discreetly irl with little shame.

My dream only consisted of her saying I could play with her tits, I was nervous in my own dream. So I did it and came in my trousers :feelsohh: which she laughed at me for.

I don't even have a humiliation fetish so I don't even know why that happened.

It was a good dream though, felt really real. I want to suck her gigantic titties.
Ok GrAYcel