Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand where people learned "adulting."

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
What the fuck is social security? What's Medicare? What's Medicaid? What's a 401K? How does retirement work? How do you mortgage a house? How do you lease a car? How do you rent a car in another city after flying there?

I never had any clue how any of this shit worked. If my parents didn't do certain stuff for me after I finished college with my worthless degree, I'd still be living in their house, even though I inherited $250,000 many years ago. If they didn't set me up with a tax preparation company, I'd be in federal prison for tax evasion.

And before you go, "just Google it, bro," that's not the point. The question is how people ever learned this shit before Google.

Keep in mind, I'm 38, and I grew up in an era where the internet wasn't really the way people learned things.

I remember in 2nd grade, kids thought you could buy a car for $50, and a house for $100. I was the only one who knew they weren't even close, and I let them know.

How did kids go from that to knowing all of this shit? It wasn't taught in school.

In elementary school, nobody said they were going to grow up to be the Vice President of Account Services, or whatever bogus, bureaucratic title they have now (while I search for jobs that barely pay above minimum wage).

They were going to be astronauts and athletes.

Then some time after elementary school, they all got with the program, and they all somehow knew exactly what to do, and they left me in the dust. They were all getting shitty, minimum wage jobs bagging groceries, while I went home, masturbated, and took a nap. It never even occurred to me that I was supposed to be getting a shitty part-time job so that I could put it on a resume for when I needed an internship or practicum in college. Nobody fucking told me, so I never thought of it.

I'll bet they handled all of the college application process themselves, too. My parents did all of that for me. I had no idea how to request a transcript, or anything else.

And this type of stuff is all normies actually know how to do. They're not actually good at their jobs. Many of them have about as much command of the English language as I had in 4th grade. Wayne and Britney from Buttfuck, Indianer figure it out. There are smelly, retarded foreigners who somehow figure out how to do all of this shit. But I don't even know where to begin. I don't even know enough to ask questions. My only question is, "what even is this?"

I am starting to think my problem is I don't understand things that don't make sense. For instance, the word, "deductible," never sticks in my brain. I never remember if it's what you pay or what the insurance pays. It's the former, and that doesn't make any sense. It would only make sense to call it that if that's what is deducted from what you pay.

I think normies are just illogical retards by nature, so illogical things naturally stick in their brain.

im not the brightest in that regard either . Most People just soak up that insurance / Life skill " shit from Parents , or are just Programmed to funcion by default " .

They dont even get Mad Working each Day everyday , Living the most Mundane Lifes . Go Figure .

Same what the fuck is that shit

Doesn’t matter anyway the most important thing is pussy

Same what the fuck is that shit

Doesn’t matter anyway the most important thing is pussy
reproduction " but yea , pussy sounds right

Today I use Google, but you raise a good point in that normies knew about this before the internet became mainstream. And they always seem to have learned all this things from nowhere.

I guess this is just another magical sexhaver knowledge. Sometimes I think that if I ever ascend a veil will be lifted from my brain and I'll suddenly know and understand a lot of things about being an adult, like social cues, interactions, taxes, how to travel...

What the fuck is social security?
I’m not a burgercel so I’m not entirely sure but I think it’s your number that means you can get taxed. Here it is a Tax File Number.

What's Medicare?
In burgerland I think that is free healthcare for grandpacels.

What's Medicaid?
Free healthcare for poorfags in burgerland

How does retirement work?
You stop working and you live off your savings or investment or NEETbux

How do you mortgage a house?
I actually know a lot about this. You pay a deposit for the house like 20% and the bank pays for the rest through a loan they have given you. The loan can have a lot of variables like an interest only period or a fixed rate period and the term of the loan is usually thirty years. The bank in exchange for the loan has a legal right to take your house and sell it if you don’t keep up with loan repayments because Saul Cohen Shekelstein then isn’t getting any money.
How do you lease a car?

You go to a car rental company and you rent a car.
How do you rent a car in another city after flying there?

A lot of airports have car rental shops and you can even do it online prior to flying to the city. If you are unsure you can talk to the guy there, they want your money they will guide you on how to rent a car.

I reckon their parents explain it to them or they have big social circles so when they're struggling with something then the odds are someone in that circle knows & tells them.

If you're outcast, have parents that teach you nothing or are autist then chances are you're missing out on information.

Today I use Google, but you raise a good point in that normies knew about this before the internet became mainstream. And they always seem to have learned all this things from nowhere.

I guess this is just another magical sexhaver knowledge. Sometimes I think that if I ever ascend a veil will be lifted from my brain and I'll suddenly know and understand a lot of things about being an adult, like social cues, interactions, taxes, how to travel...
In some cultures it's believed you're not a man until you've had sex. In others I believe it was achieved upon your first kill.

Many things come to people naturally if they're a part of the same normie social circle.

The things just happens to normies they dont even have to try to do anything it just happens , teenage love, relationship, sex, jobs,family. Their life is predictable and has goal posts that they achieve mindlessly.

I'll just ask my parents

Are you on the autism spectrum? Would explain why things that just happen for normal people don't happen or seem extremely hard and unfathomable for you.

Are you on the autism spectrum? Would explain why things that just happen for normal people don't happen or seem extremely hard and unfathomable for you.
I have this in my life. How's this a symptom of autism?

What the fuck is social security? What's Medicare? What's Medicaid? What's a 401K? How does retirement work? How do you mortgage a house? How do you lease a car? How do you rent a car in another city after flying there?

I never had any clue how any of this shit worked. If my parents didn't do certain stuff for me after I finished college with my worthless degree, I'd still be living in their house, even though I inherited $250,000 many years ago. If they didn't set me up with a tax preparation company, I'd be in federal prison for tax evasion.

And before you go, "just Google it, bro," that's not the point. The question is how people ever learned this shit before Google.

Keep in mind, I'm 38, and I grew up in an era where the internet wasn't really the way people learned things.

I remember in 2nd grade, kids thought you could buy a car for $50, and a house for $100. I was the only one who knew they weren't even close, and I let them know.

How did kids go from that to knowing all of this shit? It wasn't taught in school.

In elementary school, nobody said they were going to grow up to be the Vice President of Account Services, or whatever bogus, bureaucratic title they have now (while I search for jobs that barely pay above minimum wage).

They were going to be astronauts and athletes.

Then some time after elementary school, they all got with the program, and they all somehow knew exactly what to do, and they left me in the dust. They were all getting shitty, minimum wage jobs bagging groceries, while I went home, masturbated, and took a nap. It never even occurred to me that I was supposed to be getting a shitty part-time job so that I could put it on a resume for when I needed an internship or practicum in college. Nobody fucking told me, so I never thought of it.

I'll bet they handled all of the college application process themselves, too. My parents did all of that for me. I had no idea how to request a transcript, or anything else.

And this type of stuff is all normies actually know how to do. They're not actually good at their jobs. Many of them have about as much command of the English language as I had in 4th grade. Wayne and Britney from Buttfuck, Indianer figure it out. There are smelly, retarded foreigners who somehow figure out how to do all of this shit. But I don't even know where to begin. I don't even know enough to ask questions. My only question is, "what even is this?"

I am starting to think my problem is I don't understand things that don't make sense. For instance, the word, "deductible," never sticks in my brain. I never remember if it's what you pay or what the insurance pays. It's the former, and that doesn't make any sense. It would only make sense to call it that if that's what is deducted from what you pay.

I think normies are just illogical retards by nature, so illogical things naturally stick in their brain.
MOST relateable post!

YES that is how I feel!

Aspie John thought several times about renting office space simply to rest and eat food away from interlopers.

Aspie John thought several times about renting office space simply to rest and eat food away from interlopers.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Word of mouth ig or u just slowly tackle these problems as they emerge.
Also u can send me that 250k I'll take care of it for u :feelsLSD:

So this thread was posted on IncelTear by "aphantasia" genius Dixon_Kuntz73, who says he literally has no mental picture of anything. Apparently the problem is that I didn't "ask" anyone.

This really shows you the stupidity of mentally ill bluepillers like him.

Who was I supposed to ask, and when? Was I supposed to be asking my parents how to mortgage a house when I was 12? Was I supposed to ask my friend about social security when I was 18?

It never even occurred to me to ask about any of this stupid shit because it had no applicability to me. Am I supposed to blame myself for not having thoughts magically appear in my head? Should I blame myself for not thinking of Facebook before Mark Zuckerberg stole it?

Notice how the idiots on there try to answer these questions by skipping about 50 steps (assuming a priori knowledge that I simply never had) and suggesting I ask someone about whatever I don't know. "Just ask a travel agent, bro." What the fuck even is a travel agent? How would I have ever known what that was? Where the fuck are travel agents? Again, as I said, the internet wasn't mainstream for much of my time growing up.

They can't even explain how to rent a car in another city without mentioning the internet. The point isn't about where to go in the airport to get the car after the reservation. It's how you know what the rental car company's phone number is to make the reservation in the first place. Not to mention, how do you know the name of rental car companies to begin with, other than from TV commercials? When I was growing up, you looked things up in the yellow pages. But how do you even subscribe to the yellow pages? I have no fucking idea. Moreover, as far as I know, the yellow pages only show businesses in your local area, not in other cities.

The only guess I could make is you would call some rental company in your city, then ask them to transfer you to a location of theirs in another city. I'm just pulling that out of my ass, though.

No fucking kid is asking their parents how the fucking car rental process works, or how leasing a car works, or how mortgaging a house works, or what social security or medicare are, or how they can be a goal-oriented, detail-oriented, self-starter, dynamic, team player so that they can become the Vice President of Financial Information Services for a Fortune 500 company. They want to be a pilot or an astronaut when they grow up.

None of this is taught in school.

And no, nobody has ever gone to a fucking library to learn about this shit.

Oh, by the way, some idiot on there claimed that $250,000 wouldn't last very long, even if invested. It has lasted me 14.5 years so far, genius. I still have most of it left in my portfolio. But yeah, I guess I'm the "privileged" one when you can't figure out how to live very long off that amount of money. "I have to live in California, bro."