Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand the hostility towards incels

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Sure, some of you are cringey edgelords who never did anything to remedy their situation. Some of you should shut up with your deranged violent fantasies. But most here simply seem to be unattractive/ugly.

Why is there so much hatred for you?

I was reading IncelTears and they were discussing "Radicalizing the Romanceless", a sympathetic piece on inceldom from a Detroit psychiatrist. Their reaction was to call the psychiatrist "neckbeardy" and doubt his credentials.

What. The. Fuck. Why would you have this obsession with Incels, for starters. Don't you have anything better to do?

I think the theory I've seen floating around, that a lot of incel opponents are incels in denial / self-improvement phase, is correct. But this doesn't explain the rest.

They feel threatened by our existence and of our promotion of the blackpill. If our "cause" continues to grow, they stand to lose a lot of power and privilege.

They cant understand how somone can dare to not worship their goddesses the holy females.

Anonymous said:
They feel threatened by our existence and of our promotion of the blackpill. If our "cause" continues to grow, they stand to lose a lot of power and privilege.

But why?

I don't understand. Why would anyone be threatened by the notion that ugly people have a harder time finding love?

Fontaine said:
But why?

I don't understand. Why would people be threatened by the notion that ugly people have a harder time finding love?

Believe it or not, a lot of women only have their looks going for them.

Fontaine said:
Sure, some of you are cringey edgelords who never did anything to remedy their situation. Some of you should shut up with your deranged violent fantasies. But most here simply seem to be unattractive/ugly.

Why is there so much hatred for you?

I was reading IncelTears and they were discussing "Radicalizing the Romanceless", a sympathetic piece on inceldom from a Detroit psychiatrist. Their reaction was to call the psychiatrist "neckbeardy" and doubt his credentials.

What. The. Fuck. Why would you have this obsession with Incels, for starters. Don't you have anything better to do?

I think the theory I've seen floating around, that a lot of incel opponents are incels in denial / self-improvement phase, is correct. But this doesn't explain the rest.

Norman detected.

they hate us because we are virgin males, they harassed FA before incels

Everyone hates ugly males.

Women more so, because they seriously fear that all of us will rape and harm them.

Reddit is full of these people and they have just as much hate in them. Instead of trying to convince someone of a better way they are pushing people into the direction they deem delusional and mysoginistic. At this point I think they just want to bully people because they have very low self esteem themselves.

Yes. They are threatened by our blackpill beliefs. We spread truths that conflict with their cucked world views. Most people don’t go against the herd and the ones that do get shamed for it. That’s what is happening. The fact that we are ugly only fuels this hatred they have for us.

I don't think it merely comes down to bullying. 

There seems to be a strong emotional response to the idea that looks matter more than personality.

knajjd said:
you should shut the fuck up with your moronic cuckold fantasies and fuck off to inceltears or whatever shithole you hail from if you don't like this place.

I like this place more than IncelTears. I am an incel turned volcel.

As to the violent language, it is understandable that you hate females but I think it gives fodder to your opponents. IncelTears would run around in circles without the fresh supply of "shocking material" from here.

It's simple: People don't like genetic garbage

They hate that we have a burgeoning community, as the Tinder-led hypergamy boom rapidly accelerates and many sub-8 men around the world are ignored and overlooked by vapid Chad-chasing FHOs as a result.

The FHOs and their cucks hate it when their double standards and hypocrisy are exposed so blatantly. The nuclear Black Pill made a lot of waves outside the incelosphere, but sadly that brought relentless persecution on us from the cuckfags and also hastened the end for our sub on cucked Reddit.

The blackpill (aka the true) threatens their modern, just world crap, so yeah, they have to silence and ridicule us everytime they could.

the same as why other incels like to bully me the true incel, while their fakecels ass take pleasure from bullying me a fellow incel knight

Yeah, it's a total double standard. Like people claim they're compassionate, and then they act like monsters.

If you're ever in a city/somewhere where there's homeless people, take a look at how everyone treats the bums. All these people who see themselves as being "nice people", "christians", just telling them to fuck off and stepping over them.

I remember this experiment where normies were convinced to electrically shock a random stranger to death just because an authority figure with power (chad) told them to. People are just rotten. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

incelman said:
It's simple: People don't like genetic garbage

This too