Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand simps

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I just don't understand how some men can simp and worship foids that are literal whores. They treat women like princesses even though they don't deserve it. Imagine feeling love to some tik tok whore jfl

If I see tiktok sluts doing their stupid dances, I don't feel any attraction. Not even lust. I only feel hatred and anger. I want to beat the dumb smiles out of their dumb faces (in street fighter 2). I don't want to fuck them, or even worship or pay them.

I legit hate most adult foids on this planet. Legit real hatred. And I don't understand how some actually feel "love" to annoying, stupid and evil used up cunts. That's just so cucked.

Why did you lose all your posts?

Last edited:
Beta simps don’t have anything valuable (LMS) to offer so they think treating a foid “well” can get themselves sex.

Alpha simps have unlimited resources and don’t care about “true love”. They simp to foids with luxurious gifts but that’s just a fraction of their wealth. At the end of the day they still get to fuk top tier Stacys.

I just don't understand how some men can simp and worship foids that are literal whores. They treat women like princesses even though they don't deserve it. Imagine feeling love to some tik tok whore jfl

If I see tiktok sluts doing their stupid dances, I don't feel any attraction. Not even lust. I only feel hatred and anger. I want to beat the dumb smiles out of their dumb faces (in street fighter 2). I don't want to fuck them, or even worship or pay them.

I legit hate most adult foids on this planet. Legit real hatred. And I don't understand how some actually feel "love" to annoying, stupid and evil used up cunts. That's just so cucked.
Ok GrAYcel

They think if they're nice to foids then sex might be on the cards at some point.

They are stupid goyim cattle.

Female corruption and control over a man's desire mixed with heavy bluepilling equals weak slave men

They think they have a chance and are willing to degrade themselves for it. In reality we all know these foids won’t go for these low tier men.

Beta simps don’t have anything valuable (LMS) to offer so they think treating a foid “well” can get themselves sex.

Alpha simps have unlimited resources and don’t care about “true love”. They simp to foids with luxurious gifts but that’s just a fraction of their wealth. At the end of the day they still get to fuk top tier Stacys.
What about beta buxxers

They think if they're nice to foids then sex might be on the cards at some point.
I really fucking hate them they are the ones who feed these whores egos fuck simps and cucks th US navy must die

If I see tiktok sluts doing their stupid dances, I don't feel any attraction. Not even lust. I only feel hatred
I feel lust but also hatred and disgust, nothing annoys me more than low iq whores.

:blackpill:

Тhe most hideous thing here is Findom.
I believe that hate and anger are poison ourselves, when they don't realize against an enemy at least. I became the one who feels indifference; nor hate towards people when I can't deal anything about it. I also skip tiktoks and other triggering stuff. Why to allow them to poison you, to make you suffer? Are they even worth it?

The main point of simping, at least at my experience is attention. Guy when he understands he can't comete IRL, he's denied tries to find someone in the internet but ... no one cares. And he starts to spawn attention; and it works! Sluts text him back. I've been through it. He receives dophamine and feel success, a reward; in his mind it's a step to success, an initial point to make a connection and relationships.

The best thing we can do to ourseves is stop weatching, stop caring and stop triggering.