Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand reddit's obsession with therapy

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
What good will it do? You will be given some pills that make you a drooling zombie for a couple of hours, some platitudes and a pat on the back. This is the same experience many incels have experienced before and that I have experience myself.

My parents forced me to go to therapy when I was 16-17 because of my ""depression"" (aka I just started talking about how unfair world is for men). I went to two psychologists (one was some old guy and another was a foid). I predicted their script word for word, shit is hilarious. Tbh I never took any (((pills))) they gave me

Are you sure you didn't see a psychiatrist? They're the ones who prescribe drugs. Therapists, all they can do is talk about stuff.

its because WE know things you don't :soy:

Are you sure you didn't see a psychiatrist? They're the ones who prescribe drugs. Therapists, all they can do is talk about stuff.
They are both same in my eyes. They are lying pigs

What good will it do? You will be given some pills that make you a drooling zombie for a couple of hours, some platitudes and a pat on the back. This is the same experience many incels have experienced before and that I have experience myself.

My parents forced me to go to therapy when I was 16-17 because of my ""depression"" (aka I just started talking about how unfair world is for men). I went to two psychologists (one was some old guy and another was a foid). I predicted their script word for word, shit is hilarious. Tbh I never took any (((pills))) they gave me
Take your ((((pills)))) goyim. But tbh fuck therapy and therapists should all hang.

I'd love some jew pills that would make me indifferent to life, but i'm too high inhib to talk to a the rapist.

Ya actual clinical depression like I have I would be in a psych ward before drugs came. And eventually as the brain deteriorates in severe depression it goes into dementia, and there is a dysregulation of the bodies systems which are controlled chemically by the brain. After a couple years of dementia level depression the body dies as it loses homeostasis.

Normies and foids with good genetics and good lives who have a minor susceptibility to depression I could see talk therapy helping them.

I find it retarded that Redditors will insist that depression is a serious problem in society, but instead of admitting that the world as a whole has become shittier and that's why people feel worse, they blame a "chemical imbalance" that can be fixed with "medication". (Even though most of the time it doesn't make you feel better, it just inhibits your emotions. Literally cucking you out of feeling like how a normal person should.)
They'd rather keep swallowing bluepills for the rest of their life than take a single redpill.
:feelsUgh:

Honestly therapists are useless and psychiatrists are only good cause drugs

Because they think dating isn’t that hard ffor ugly men and we’re being illogical by being blackpilled

it's their lazy ''solution'' to any problem and also a way for them to call you mentally ill for daring having an opinion that doesn't fit their retarded just world fallacy dogma.

see for example when you point out that foids are shallow whores the average redditard instead of arguing in detail about this they'll basically say it's ''all in your head'', call you mentally ill and tell you to get therapy instead of arguing.

Therapy was quite useless for me; I was often denigrated and ignored by the others during group activities. They laughed at my use of stress balls and my poor writing.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 21 38 16

[UWSL]An assessment of the Adaptive Behavior Assessment System where social skills needed to interact socially, get along with others, have friends, show and recognize emotions, and using manners are evaluated.[/UWSL]

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 22 09 47

Asked to pander to Shannon:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Interesting given Shannon had little issue chatting with friends/associates outside of group therapy. Observe:

View attachment 515704
(Shannon, Carlie, Mariah)

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me.

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 13 45 13

Intellectual Abilities(13-15):

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 14 36 48

because they have absolutely no other advice to provide. everyone knows there's no fix, just give you the suicide hotline number, ssri's and therapy. it's not even just reddit, it's what everyone says.

You will be given some pills that make you a drooling zombie for a couple of hours, some platitudes and a pat on the back. This is the same experience many incels have experienced before and that I have experience myself.
my 10 years of therapy in a shell-nut