Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't understand normies at all

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
The blackpill is real and there will always be outliers, but I don't get the people saying shit like," I'm not 6ft tall, but I've been on plenty of dates IRL and Tinder." " I know a guy who is 5'7 and is dating a Victorian Supermodel bro." " Money bro. Looks don't matter at all for men. Just be a provider. "

I don't know what to say when I hear people talking bs like that or read these sorts of comments online. I wish I could blackpill all these fucking normies but it probably won't end well.

The blackpill is real and there will always be outliers, but I don't get the people saying shit like," I'm not 6ft tall, but I've been on plenty of dates IRL and Tinder." " I know a guy who is 5'7 and is dating a Victorian Supermodel bro." " Money bro. Looks don't matter at all for men. Just be a provider. "

I don't know what to say when I hear people talking bs like that or read these sorts of comments online. I wish I could blackpill all these fucking normies but it probably won't end well.
even if its true without any catches, strings or any nasty "compromises" using anecdotal evidence agaisnt scientific evidence is moot, its a literal example of survivorship bias.

using anecdotal evidence agaisnt scientific evidence is moot, its a literal example of survivorship bias.
That’s what normies keep doing, and they still won’t accept the bp when you present them solid evidences.

Normies are not meant to be understood

That’s what normies keep doing, and they still won’t accept the bp when you present them solid evidences.
you know they are genuinely low IQ when they use bullshitty anecdotes agaisnt scientific evidence.

you know they are genuinely low IQ when they use bullshitty anecdotes agaisnt scientific evidence.
Maybe they know the truth but refuse to admit it ?

Well when u had to be super model in the first place? U had to be a bit above average in face and tall like 6'0 that's it it's just we are fucked more than even average person

The Veteran " Goes To war while His wife will Cheat .

Whats New .

If Normies understood and realised some of the shit they do they would be crying for 5 days straight they would start to hate themselves and would probably kill themselves

They're coping and lying to themselves. Weak cunts. They see Chad fuck them pussies every day. They see him fucking Millionaire's wifes. Even if that Chad is a broken motherfucker. But these retarded normies hate the truth and they hate it that they're fucked themselves.

Like what ?
How they outcast and exclude people how they bully people into killing themselves how they mindlessly support and work for these big cooperations that ruin other peoples lives how they work for fucked up and corrupt governments etc etc I can go on