Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand my father

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★
My father yells at me all the time because I'm lying on my bed at home in 30°C and bright sunshine and I'm on my mobile phone.
He says I'm wasting my most precious time of life in my 20s. He said he had many women in his 20s and fucked every week.
He yells at me and says I'm wasting my life time in my 20s.

But I don't see the point in going out because I don't have friends or a girlfriend. What am I supposed to do alone outside?

You could go for a walk in the countryside.

My father yells at me all the time because I'm lying on my bed at home in 30°C and bright sunshine and I'm on my mobile phone.
He says I'm wasting my most precious time of life in my 20s. He said he had many women in his 20s and fucked every week.

But I don't see the point in going out because I don't have friends or a girlfriend. What am I supposed to do alone outside?
What i did was goto the skate park where no one is and just browse my phone, Walk near the traintrack place forest and onto the gas station buy myself a burger or something, I was 16, You can do that for a few hours and return home.

You can worship Satan in the woods.

go out for a walk and ruminate how over it is
But I am always afraid that former classmates see me walking alone in my town and will laugh. I have social anxiety

zünd weiber an

But I am always afraid that former classmates see me walking alone in my town and will laugh. I have social anxiety
i see. is there a park nearby? maybe you can go there.

Nothing worse than getting mogged by your own blood. I hate boomers so much

My dad was a step father blue pilled strict religious coper he really thought I was gonna get married in todays times and teach these hypergamous foids the Bible jfl all my teen years where I was supposed to be out trying I was stuck in his shitty household couldn’t do a lot of shit either my parents fuck my social life up beyond repair

My dad was a step father blue pilled strict religious coper he really thought I was gonna get married in todays times and teach these hypergamous foids the Bible jfl all my teen years where I was supposed to be out trying I was stuck in his shitty household couldn’t do a lot of shit either my parents fuck my social life up beyond repair
Huh. I'm 26, and both of my parents always knew it was over for me, ever since I was like 13... it was and is so obvious.

Huh. I'm 26, and both of my parents always knew it was over for me, ever since I was like 13... it was and is so obvious.
My dad wasn’t aware that he wasn’t a ladies man he beta bucks a single mother and still thought he was attractive to women that’s why he was blue pilled he thought if I follow the Bible god would send me a wife and I will teach her the scriptures :feelshaha: I don’t even believe in that fake ass shit

My dad wasn’t aware that he wasn’t a ladies man he beta bucks a single mother and still thought he was attractive to women that’s why he was blue pilled he thought if I follow the Bible god would send me a wife and I will teach her the scriptures :feelshaha: I don’t even believe in that fake ass shit
Ironically my dad is 6’2” (I’m 5’4”) and my dad was a chad), my mom was stacylite. But I’m disabled so that impacted my face and now I’m deformed

There comes a time where you won't care anymore what can they do to you? If you're armed and ready or if you're a person with nothing to lose.

your dad seems like a total douche bag
who the fuck brags about his fuck days to his ugly son? the best you can do is to find a job and leave your asshole father.
i am quite glad that my dad was an incel tier looks when he was young or he would have bragged about this shit all day long

ask him to let you fuck his whore then

He seems like a stupid animalistic individual. Let me guess you are an indian?

I do get the same from my mother, but when i go out, i am just going on with my coping mechanisms.

You can also go outside without going outside. Just buy VR glasses and spend the whole day there. No annoying people and you can enjoy nature at it's finest.

You can also go outside without going outside. Just buy VR glasses and spend the whole day there. No annoying people and you can enjoy nature at it's finest.
Interesting idea