Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't understand incels

Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
As an answer to this thread:


I ask all of you why the fuck are young incels such a pathetic beings?

I'm studymaxxing while learning arabic, those filthy arabs are low IQ and I will be the king of the aquarium in terms raw intelligence, using those skills I learned, I will moneymaxx and buy a harem of teenagers.

I don't know why the fuck do you guys not consider this?

>muh I don't want to leave my family behind
>muh incompatible culture
Who cares, the destiny of a man is that of impregnating, if he has to leave everything behind then so be it.

>but my bideo gaymes and animee nooo

You are not a real man if you would rather keep coomsuming that worthless shit instead of fulfilling your purpose as a man, KYS stupid SIMP :chad:

 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
16,139
Online
183d 7h 17m
S

SubhumanShortcel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Posts
257
Online
2d 16h 46m
But you will probably have to convert to islan bro and then ✂️✂️ your foreskin lmao also get bombed by us
 
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Posts
488
Online
2d 15h 9m
I'm an intelligent, white college student and no women are interested in me.

I'm a social lone wolf, I have no social media, and no social circle.
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
SubhumanShortcel said:
But you will probably have to convert to islan bro and then ✂️✂️ your foreskin lmao also get bombed by us
mortyposter said:
I'm an intelligent, white college student and no women are interested in me.

I'm a social lone wolf, I have no social media, and no social circle.

Is this the intelligence of the average incel nowadays?
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,270
Online
150d 1h 9m
You think you can just march into muslim country and buy their daughters, they will behead you.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,425
Online
46d 20h 34m
Yamete said:
I'm studymaxxing while learning arabic, those filthy arabs are low IQ and I will be the king of the aquarium in terms raw intelligence, using those skills I learned, I will moneymaxx and buy a harem of teenagers.
Props to you if you can survive dealing with low IQ people on a daily basis without losing your god damn mind

What's your native lang btw?
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
Yamete said:
As an answer to this thread:


I ask all of you why the fuck are young incels such a pathetic beings?

I'm studymaxxing while learning arabic, those filthy arabs are low IQ and I will be the king of the aquarium in terms raw intelligence, using those skills I learned, I will moneymaxx and buy a harem of teenagers.

I don't know why the fuck do you guys not consider this?

>muh I don't want to leave my family behind
>muh incompatible culture
Who cares, the destiny of a man is that of impregnating, if he has to leave everything behind then so be it.

>but my bideo gaymes and animee nooo

You are not a real man if you would rather keep coomsuming that worthless shit instead of fulfilling your purpose as a man, KYS stupid SIMP :chad:

View attachment 517557
What's your race?
 
SellingGf10k

SellingGf10k

Loli enjoyer
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Posts
2,022
Online
73d 22h 18m
based pic lmao
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
Yamete said:
Is this the intelligence of the average incel nowadays?
Yes, don't be surprised you'll see worse :feelskek:
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
Mecoja said:
You think you can just march into muslim country and buy their daughters, they will behead you.

Sure, (in real life) I mog the average person verbally to another dimension, I am sure I can lie and deceive low IQ sandniggers

JoeBruhcel said:
What's your race?
castizo
 
Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
20,407
Online
119d 23h 25m
Just get decapitated theory
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
Vrthraghna said:
What's your native lang btw?

Spanish, I am also studying japanese and german
 
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
2,847
Online
80d 19h 5m
You won't ever be happy, but good luck anyways pal.
 
HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Posts
8,203
Online
95d 19h 1m
u still ugly tho
 
Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
873
Online
12d 17h 57m
Learn Arabic to get some hairy foid. :feelspuke:
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
Undervalued said:
Learn Arabic to get some hairy foid. :feelspuke:

As long as they are teenagers every race has attractive foids, I will marry them as young as I can so they will remain attractive for quite a lot of years to me :chad::feelzez:, then, I will marry another one once I am done with her
 
T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
380
Online
8d 1h 27m
As if they were so dumb
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,425
Online
46d 20h 34m
Yamete said:
Spanish, I am also studying japanese and german
All at the same time? Jesus christ good luck bro.

I've been learning German for about a year and it's been fucking me in the ass.

It took me 6 years to become fluent in English alone. Although I'm kind of a perfectionist autist going super deep into whatever it is I'm doing.

I might pick up Arabic at some time in the future. I'm already familiar with the grammar because I studied it in high school. The only problen is that my brain finds non-indoeuropean languages really unintuitive for some reason.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Veteran
★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
1,149
Online
20d 8h 19m
The purpose of life is not reproduction unless you have a conception of the meaning life on the basis of the biological.
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
total disgrace 21 said:
As if they were so dumb

You have never worked in politics in third world shitholes have you? poor people are worthless and they would do anything for money, especially now that we are seeing the end of unlimited economic growth, the end result of brain drain to first world countries and the consequences of low IQ being so highly correlated with birth rate in these past decades.

Quite simply the world is running out of brain power to maintain civilization working.

I might not even need to actually leave my country at this rate, because my country is becoming so violent that we are coming to a really close point were people around my looks level can get a cute gf just by having some money :whitepill:
 
T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
380
Online
8d 1h 27m
Yamete said:
You have never worked in politics in third world shitholes have you? poor people are worthless and they would do anything for money, especially now that we are seeing the end of unlimited economic growth, the end result of brain drain to first world countries and the consequences of low IQ being so highly correlated with birth rate in these past decades.

Quite simply the world is running out of brain power to maintain civilization working.

I might not even need to actually leave my country at this rate, because my country is becoming so violent that we are coming to a really close point were people around my looks level can get a cute gf just by having some money :whitepill:

Have you?

I know a lot of arabs and their relatives in Arab countries, such as syria, egypt or lebanon and they are not dumb at all.
 
Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Posts
696
Online
14d 13h 23m
Why is this fag still here? He should be banned asap
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
total disgrace 21 said:
Have you?

I know a lot of arabs and their relatives in Arab countries, such as jordan, egypt or lebanon and they are not dumb at all.

Yes, my dad is a politician and I am his assistant

Laskah said:
Why is this fag still here? He should be banned asap
Go masturbate using VNs or whatever worthless SIMP
 
T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
380
Online
8d 1h 27m
Yamete said:
Yes, my dad is a politician and I am his assistant
What’s his name?
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,709
Online
30d 9h 45m
Mecoja said:
You think you can just march into muslim country and buy their daughters, they will behead you.
No, that may work actually. If you moneymaxx in a place like Dubai or Abu Dhabi plus pretend to convert (it is not hard nor demanding) you may get a wife there.
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
total disgrace 21 said:
What’s his name?
CHAD ROMERO

total disgrace 21 said:
I know a lot of arabs and their relatives in Arab countries, such as syria, egypt or lebanon and they are not dumb at all.
Average people are plain dumb, quite simply, the difference between (most) incels and a vocels is just verbal intelligence, you might think it's :bluepill: but sorry to tell you it's true,on the internet everybody has this false perception of having infinite knowledge, perfect calligraphy/prose, but in reality coming out with complex and razor sharp sentences in just a fraction of a second (the ways its done IRL) is quite a difficult skill that almost no one possesses, it gives you a huge halo effect and allows you to manipulate people easily
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,709
Online
30d 9h 45m
Yamete said:
As an answer to this thread:


I ask all of you why the fuck are young incels such a pathetic beings?

I'm studymaxxing while learning arabic, those filthy arabs are low IQ and I will be the king of the aquarium in terms raw intelligence, using those skills I learned, I will moneymaxx and buy a harem of teenagers.

I don't know why the fuck do you guys not consider this?

>muh I don't want to leave my family behind
>muh incompatible culture
Who cares, the destiny of a man is that of impregnating, if he has to leave everything behind then so be it.

>but my bideo gaymes and animee nooo

You are not a real man if you would rather keep coomsuming that worthless shit instead of fulfilling your purpose as a man, KYS stupid SIMP :chad:

View attachment 517557
Interesting strategy. Worth trying.

Please post here in the coming years to let us know how well it worked.
 
T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
380
Online
8d 1h 27m
Yamete said:
CHAD ROMERO
What if i secretly worked for a newspaper and now i would write about your father having a Incel son and mabye you are his only son, so everyone would know that you are ak Incel and insulted Arabs in an Incel-forum? Your political career would end before it even began.
 
Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,270
Online
150d 1h 9m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,576
Online
170d 21h 8m
Yamete said:
Go masturbate using VNs or whatever worthless SIMP
>calls user a simp that should go masturbate to a VN
>Has a Maho Hiyajo from steins;gate 0 AVI
What did this autistic spic that's going to get beheaded by sandniggers mean by this?
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,229
Online
25d 14h 47m
Pixycel said:
>calls user a simp that should go masturbate to a VN
>Has a Maho Hiyajo from steins;gate 0 AVI
What did this autistic spic that's going to get beheaded by sandniggers mean by this?

>IS THAT AN ANIME REFERENCE!!!!!


That's what I read.

total disgrace 21 said:
What if i secretly worked for a newspaper and now i would write about your father having a Incel son and mabye you are his only son, so everyone would know that you are ak Incel and insulted Arabs in an Incel-forum? Your political career would end before it even began.

Ok, tell the entire forum my name mr hacker.
Pixycel said:
What did this autistic spic that's going to get beheaded by sandniggers mean by this?

Also dude, you have not right to call me autist, I am way older than you here and despite that I am still a so called a "greycel" you know why is that? because while you waste your life here like an actual real autist, real men like me are working and getting skills, who's really the brainlet here? huh? you have 0 moral ground to treat me like a child when you are the actual one. :feelshaha:
 
Last edited:
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
8,390
Online
57d 24m
E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Posts
489
Online
19d 4h 55m
What's your purpose as a man? Honestly, what kind of overrated shit is this when pretty boy zoomers get more money and girls and have a better life than you ever will making tick tocks and playing video games
 
Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
2,950
Online
22d 17h 31m
Eh, fuck learning other languages.
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
1,709
Online
30d 9h 45m
Yamete said:
If this is the way you look, you could even pass as native to some Arabic country.
Yamete said:
As an answer to this thread:


I ask all of you why the fuck are young incels such a pathetic beings?

I'm studymaxxing while learning arabic, those filthy arabs are low IQ and I will be the king of the aquarium in terms raw intelligence, using those skills I learned, I will moneymaxx and buy a harem of teenagers.

I don't know why the fuck do you guys not consider this?

>muh I don't want to leave my family behind
>muh incompatible culture
Who cares, the destiny of a man is that of impregnating, if he has to leave everything behind then so be it.

>but my bideo gaymes and animee nooo

You are not a real man if you would rather keep coomsuming that worthless shit instead of fulfilling your purpose as a man, KYS stupid SIMP :chad:

View attachment 517557
I support you.

You are from a tough country and so not as clueless as first-woldcels.

You are trying to adapt and that is exactly what humans have always done. Your strategy may succeed or fail but it is worth trying. The probability of success is far from negligible. Hope it works for you.

One advice, however: you should tune down the "I am so intelligent" rhetoric. You may well be but it is something you should never say. It will infuriate people and make you a target. Also, it will make you overconfident, which is never a good thing.
 
cvury

cvury

Bright Future
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
2,040
Online
19d 20h 42m
SubhumanShortcel said:
But you will probably have to convert to islan bro and then ✂️✂️ your foreskin lmao also get bombed by us
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
16,139
Online
183d 7h 17m
Cope_Time said:
i assume it's impossible for him to imagine that people here already tried this, and aren't just posting memes

i've moved out for work almost 10 years ago, not a single fucking thing has changed, i'm still either a nobody approaching strangers or sitting around at home, it's the exact same shit as being an unpopular highschool kid
 
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
8,390
Online
57d 24m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
i assume it's impossible for him to imagine that people here already tried this, and aren't just posting memes

i've moved out for work almost 10 years ago, not a single fucking thing has changed, i'm still either a nobody approaching strangers or sitting around at home, it's the exact same shit as being an unpopular highschool kid
a man has to cope
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,735
Online
66d 8h 41m
Mecoja said:
You think you can just march into muslim country and buy their daughters, they will behead you.

OP is the stupidest fucker I've seen in an extremely long time
 
P

pigeon

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2021
Posts
2
Online
6h 13m
Yamete said:
As an answer to this thread:


I ask all of you why the fuck are young incels such a pathetic beings?

I'm studymaxxing while learning arabic, those filthy arabs are low IQ and I will be the king of the aquarium in terms raw intelligence, using those skills I learned, I will moneymaxx and buy a harem of teenagers.

I don't know why the fuck do you guys not consider this?

>muh I don't want to leave my family behind
>muh incompatible culture
Who cares, the destiny of a man is that of impregnating, if he has to leave everything behind then so be it.

>but my bideo gaymes and animee nooo

You are not a real man if you would rather keep coomsuming that worthless shit instead of fulfilling your purpose as a man, KYS stupid SIMP :chad:

View attachment 517557
Oh cool so you know how to propose to an arab girl right? Of course you do so let me explain to the others that are going to see this

First things first her dad is going to ask you to
Follow her demands which are also the parents

first people are going to have to vouch for you being a good person maybe like the neighborhood or something like that

and if she wants she could ask you to get her 2 maids 1 gardener an apartment and she decides what her worth is she could even tell you that if she wants you have to give her 5000 and that would be her worth not only that though....

You’re gonna have to pay for the entire wedding and about the engagement ring

oh wait.. Arabs don’t want an engagement ring while I mean not only an engagement ring you’ll have to buy her an engagement bracelet an engagement necklace an engagement earrings

did I forget to mention that in Islam “if the wife has wealth in her own capacity she is not obliged to spend it upon the husband or children, as she can own property and assets in her own right, so the husband has no right for her property and assets except by her own wishes”

Oh and you could probably guess who’s paying for the honeymoon right the parents of the girl can chip in only if they want and if they don’t we’ll guess you’re not getting married

Now imagine doing that 3 more times

In order to have 4 wives you have to afford 4 wives

and you have to check what your currency translates into Arab currency.
pigeon said:
Oh cool so you know how to propose to an arab girl right? Of course you do so let me explain to the others that are going to see this

First things first her dad is going to ask you to
Follow her demands which are also the parents

first people are going to have to vouch for you being a good person maybe like the neighborhood or something like that

and if she wants she could ask you to get her 2 maids 1 gardener an apartment and she decides what her worth is she could even tell you that if she wants you have to give her 5000 and that would be her worth not only that though....

You’re gonna have to pay for the entire wedding and about the engagement ring

oh wait.. Arabs don’t want an engagement ring while I mean not only an engagement ring you’ll have to buy her an engagement bracelet an engagement necklace an engagement earrings

did I forget to mention that in Islam “if the wife has wealth in her own capacity she is not obliged to spend it upon the husband or children, as she can own property and assets in her own right, so the husband has no right for her property and assets except by her own wishes”

Oh and you could probably guess who’s paying for the honeymoon right the parents of the girl can chip in only if they want and if they don’t we’ll guess you’re not getting married

Now imagine doing that 3 more times

In order to have 4 wives you have to afford 4 wives

and you have to check what your currency translates into Arab currency.
Also the picture below is why arabs don’t accept foreigners to date their daughters
 

Attachments

  • 402DC41F-6E8A-4948-829B-7A40A709C103.jpeg
    402DC41F-6E8A-4948-829B-7A40A709C103.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top