Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't understand how some cucks can be friends with foids.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
It's so common to see, in this feminized era, men who constantly hang out with women as friends. I have noticed that there are guys who prefer to hang out with women over other men! that's unnatural, it's more proof of the pussification of men in society. A woman's role is to provide sexual pleasure and that's it. I don't see what kind of pleasures, other than sex, cucks get from female companionship.

Trying to understand cucks is pointless.

I'd prefer to hang out with women too because they never wanted to hang out with me and I'm just curious what's it like.

They get some kind of female validation that way i guess? Feeling that females deem you good enough to hang out or talk with you makes some ppl self worth go up i think.

It's so common to see, in this feminized era, men who constantly hang out with women as friends. I have noticed that there are guys who prefer to hang out with women over other men! that's unnatural, it's more proof of the pussification of men in society. A woman's role is to provide sexual pleasure and that's it. I don't see what kind of pleasures, other than sex, cucks get from female companionship.
They think they have a chance with her because they’re protecting her from the evil inkwells.

Faggots or bluepilled cucks hoping to get some. But mostly faggots i think, since they behave like women, it's a match for both parties.

They get some kind of female validation that way i guess? Feeling that females deem you good enough to hang out or talk with you makes some ppl self worth go up i think.

Females can be used for help searching cute adorable lolis

"The future is female" - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
"You go girl!!" - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Mens are thirsty. Some of these cucks would gie away a kidney if they though it would improve their chances of getting their dick wet.

The only reason why it feels good to have female "friends" is because your brain rewards you for looking at them, being close to them, and it will try to make you associate with them for the possibly of attaining sex. Most cucks don't seem to understand this though.

For me if I’m not fucking her then it’s worthless tbh

i saw a currycel with 3 currywhores on the train.
For me if I’m not fucking her then it’s worthless tbh
yeah too much time and energy, rather spend time by myself

Mens are thirsty. Some of these cucks would gie away a kidney if they though it would improve their chances of getting their dick wet.
undesirable men will put down other undesirable men for a "chance" to get laid JFL.

They think they might get sex consciously or unconsciously

The day i make friends with a fiod is the day i will kill myself

The fact that people on here will defend their female family members should make it easy enough to digest. They, like people who have female friends believe that their female is different because reasons. They're all whores in the end.

Women are boring to hang out with