Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how people who have been here for months or years can be agecucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
There are many users here who say things on the line of "kids are innocent angels :soy::soy:" or say that liking 20 yo+ foids is normal. keep your faggotry away from normal men.

No one says that lmao, but some of us do defend rape (like myself)

tbh they are not fully blackpilled in fact, if they think that 15 yo foids aren't used as toilets by high school chads and are pure children

some think young teen foids are not having sex/aren't prime
Everyone here knows they do, but some of us don't agree with saying young girls should be raped.

Everyone here knows they do, but some of us don't agree with saying young girls should be raped.
why? most foids enjoy rape and like it (if its chad ofc) if it was an ugly short indian janitor they'd hate it.

i suspect they are closet homosexuals

What age of foids is it "normal" to be attracted to then?
every foid under 50 is a literal baby angel, and you're a pedo if you're attracted to them :feelsclown:

some think young teen foids are not having sex/aren't prime
Who the hell says that?
There are many users here who say things on the line of "kids are innocent angels :soy::soy:" or say that liking 20 yo+ foids is normal. keep your faggotry away from normal men.
Liking then as in wanting to have your way with them IS normal. (Mostly)
Yes. Precisely !

Pointless caring about shit that ‘affects’ the privileged. Society couldn’t give a fuck about the suffering of autistic men so I couldn’t give a fuck about privileged scum ‘problems’.

Last edited:
Many (((based))) oldfags
Idk about that. I bet I could find just as many who don't. There is nuance in the statement..
What age of foids is it "normal" to be attracted to then?
It depends on how developed they are. It could be as early as 14-16 in some cases. If you're asking about "attractive" and men's relative degrees of being attracted to them.

Last edited: