Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how people have a lot of friends

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,973
I hardly have any and it really is amazing to see these people who have e thousands of followers and connections to everyone. I spend the majority of my days without talking to any non-professor.
 
Ehh thousands of followers does not equal loads of friends. most of the time those people are fake as fuk
 
Good lucks or extroverted personality unless you're 1/10
 
Friendly and attractive looks.
 
incelman said:
Friendly and attractive looks.

Being attractive makes you able to be happy and fake smile. Therefore attractiveness is the only prerequisite.
 
Splintercel said:
Being attractive makes you able to be happy and fake smile. Therefore attractiveness is the only prerequisite.

Good looks bring happiness and that happiness is reflected on the face which makes it better looking. Uglyness brigs depressing which is reflected on the face and it makes it uglier which brings more depression in a never ending cycle.
 
If you have a single friend you're not ugly enough
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Ehh thousands of followers does not equal loads of friends. most of the time those people are fake as fuk

Who the fuck are you? You sound like a normie. Get out
 
incelman said:
Good looks bring happiness and that happiness is reflected on the face which makes it better looking. Uglyness brigs depressing which is reflected on the face and it makes it uglier which brings more depression in a never ending cycle.

This is true Incelman it's a reciprocal circus of bullshit. Try being Londonman and being confident you'll get extradited. Looks equals confidence, happiness and people wanting to validate you with their friendship.


RodgersSecondAdvent said:
Who the fuck are you? You sound like a normie. Get out

I don't think this is necessarily normie behaviour. It's true that these people don't really value any actual form of friendship. A Chad like is worth 100 incels.
 
RodgersSecondAdvent said:
Who the fuck are you? You sound like a normie. Get out

that's exactly what a normie would say. found the fakcel
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
that's exactly what a normie would say. found the fakcel

Stop embarassing yourself cuckold and get out.
 
They have value.

Ugly males have no value in the 21st century.
 
how bout i was at college for 3 years, made 0 friends. some dumb cunt from my highschool transferred to my college and the first weekend was posting pictures of herself hanging out with her "new friends". women can never be alone. they live life on easy mode.
 
Splintercel said:
This is true Incelman it's a reciprocal circus of bullshit. Try being Londonman and being confident you'll get extradited. Looks equals confidence, happiness and people wanting to validate you with their friendship.






A confident ugly man=rapist.
 
It's really puzzling. I don't have autism or anything - I would joke around with people/enjoy my time with them, but at the end of the day they'd contact each other and get together without me.

People who have many friends are truly a different species.
 
mariaimdrunk said:
It's really puzzling.  I don't have autism or anything - I would joke around with people/enjoy my time with them, but at the end of the day they'd contact each other and get together without me.  

People who have many friends are truly a different species.

Very relatable. In high school, people would talk to me. But when it came to hangouts, social gatherings, parties, etc, they almost never invited me. Now that I'm in college, I could probably only name like 30 kids on the campus.
 
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
that's exactly what a normie would say. found the fakcel

Yeah, you're a normshit confirmed. Any mods here who can ban this little shit? Just check his comment history. Anyone with half a brain can see you're a troll.
 
That is usually a product of both looks, outgoing personality, AND a desperate desire for validation. Those people think they are nothing without the people who like them. I'm willing to posit that these people with bad looks and high inhibition would be the most depraved incels because they would never be getting their attentiondrug.
 
RodgersSecondAdvent said:
Yeah, you're a normshit confirmed. Any mods here who can ban this little shit? Just check his comment history. Anyone with half a brain can see you're a troll.

How am I troll you norman twat
 
Guys. Stop bickering please. Public forum witch hunts are stupid and pointing fingers back and forth leads nowhere. Just report the posts and let the admin decide what to do.
 
if you aren't attractive, you need to have normie interests and share their deluded outlook on life.

also, I think the word "friends" is fairly meaningless in the social media age.
 

Similar threads

CruxGammata
Replies
10
Views
434
all this time
all this time
Logic55
Replies
3
Views
166
WeirdoDesperado
WeirdoDesperado
Stupid Clown
Replies
53
Views
1K
mcmoohyun
M
uglyugly
Replies
17
Views
158
cripplecel
cripplecel
Q
Replies
63
Views
2K
Qwertyuiop99
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top