Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how people find twerking sexy

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I find it disturbing. When I see a girl twerking I just think she looks like a subhuman doing a weird monkey mating ritual, I don't get any sexual thoughts from it. It's the ultimate low IQ nigger activity.

shaking your butt is done by female monkeys to get the attention of males

Can't see the appeal tbh, it's trashy and low IQ behaviour. Since normshits behave like monkeys, they find it sexy.

monkey mating ritual
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

VIBIN IN DA RITZ CARLTON

It's only sexy if it's done right

But yes 90% twerking I've seen wasn't sexy

it's a nigger mating ritual. so the birds coos in the morning, so niggers twerk to attract the BBC

Ooga booga twerking ma ass oogada boogda

Agreed. I find all forms of sexualised "dancing" repugnant.

All it does is advertise the fact the girl is a whore.

shaking your butt is done by female monkeys to get the attention of males
It's quite popular among the North American pavement ape as a sign of sexual sure availability.

Yeah. It's trashy. A foid's butt looks sexiest when she's just standing there and not showing off

Yeah it definitely shows lack of class.

I never like it tbh

sometimes, rarely, but sometimes a primal urge within me must be set loose, and even a sheboon shakin her big fat ass can make me wanna coom. Im not proud of it, but as I said, its primal. Its instinct to me, I cant control it. Maybe its jew conditioning, maybe its the nigga soul, but idk I want to fuck a big titty goth chick and if she twerks i would rape her :feelsUnreal::feelsohh:

That's a sheboon trait :feelspuke:

Normies are primates that deserve to die. Don't try understand.