Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't understand how most people are ok with being slaves for the better part of the day (for meager pay to boot)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The best hours of the day are spent slaving away, doing shit you don't enjoy at all and that more often than not makes you miserable. On top of that, the pay is incredibly bad, even in rich countries need to work for decades to buy a fucking house, a bunch of god damn walls. And the multiple god damn taxes, income, sales etc... it's on multiple levels.

Fuck, I've been depressed about this long before I even started working. I hate this shit, how is this normal and accepted? Not even being an ugly incel bothers me as much as being a god damn slave.

work for decades to buy a fucking house, a bunch of god damn walls.
JFL at this, very succinct.

It's surprising how well house trained the population is in general, especially the lower middle class.

What's the alternative, though?

GL normies can have more superior copes i guess. Since their social life is thriving with GF's families and all that they can handle their wage slaving job easier and put up with it. They have someone to come home to. GL normies also have it easier to get a more high paying job.

As an incel i can handle my wage slaving life pretty easy since i only work part time and my job is not stressful at all is a huge lifefuel. Unfortunately there are downsides to this. If i ever got a GF she would never want to have kids or even accept me as a human because my job is very low paying.

GL normies can have more superior copes i guess. Since their social life is thriving with GF's families and all that they can handle their wage slaving job easier and put up with it. They have someone to come home to. GL normies also have it easier to get a more high paying job.

As an incel i can handle my wage slaving life pretty easy since i only work part time and my job is not stressful at all is a huge lifefuel. Unfortunately there are downsides to this. If i ever got a GF she would never want to have kids or even accept me as a human because my job is very low paying.
See, I don't understand that either. Having a GF or family would be nice in some ways I guess, but in no way would it make me any less miserable about being a slave. If anything it would just add onto my workload, since a GF and then kids is a lot of work. Do normies really like interacting with people that much that they find it "energizing"?

See, I don't understand that either. Having a GF or family would be nice in some ways I guess, but in no way would it make me any less miserable about being a slave. If anything it would just add onto my workload, since a GF and then kids is a lot of work. Do normies really like interacting with people that much that they find it "energizing"?
Me neither tbh but i think it's one of those things you have to actually experience yourself in order to know how it feels.

Probably alot of normies. Especially the GL successful ones.

Yes, yes they do. There are two types of ppl; cat & dog. Introverts & extraverts, dog ppl charge up through interactions with others & become drained through isolation. Cat ppl are the opposite, this is why they put up with all this shit, they need to belong to the group otherwise their brain & body gets fucked. On the other hand cat ppl need space from others, being forced around ppl fucking sucks.

Dog types cannot understand ppl with social anxiety, autism or that just generally hate parties.

dont understand it either tbh, guess when u are programmed npc and have friends and families the mindset changes

I hate this shit, how is this normal and accepted?
I tell this to my brother and he tells me to stop crying. Some people like the taste of shit apparently.

“That’s just the way it is br0, you just have to do it”

Normies take breaks and socialize during lunch while incels are whipped into working unpaid overtime and doing whatever the normies don't feel like doing.

Youre views are pretty much r/antiwork but without the retarded social views

the life of an average wagie:
wake up on an unreasonable hour (like 6 AM), unrested because your boss doesn't care about your biological clock
grab a coffee to wake up and eat your sugary mush (cereal) or grab some fast food, because you don't have enough time to prepare proper food
stand for an hour in the traffic
spend 8 hours doing menial labor which drains you while keeping yourself awake with energy drinks and coffee
stand for an hour in the traffic
grab some cheap beer to get any dopamine
numb yourself with dumb shows on TV/Netflix/Youtube
pop some sleeping pills, because your biological clock is fucked and you're too stressed out to rest
repeat

most wagies can barely afford food and basic bills, because they spend half of their hard earned wage on coffee, pills and eating out (all of which are necessary because of their lifestyle); there's no way to save any money, so they live in constant fear of getting fired, because that would mean they can't really survive
sooner or later they get a bunch of medical issues related to their lifestyle and they can't afford good health care, so they go to a professional pill dispenser (which is still unreasonably expensive) and numb themselves with painkillers, sleep pills, SSRIs and such until they finally get cancer and die
truly living a dream

I'm not shitting on the individuals, because it's a systemic issue - if you can't just neet, there's really no alternative
it's near impossible to get a good job without a rich social circle which is out of the reach for everyone except the most extroverted normies

I'm not!
What's the alternative, though?
Living off the land. You know what humans use to do before we were enslaved..... Too bad we fucking CAN'T! Keep running on your rat wheels and buying shiny things! you fucking peasants. Make sure to pay your property tax! if not the government can take your house... (for your own good of course..). Im sorry but it is sad you even had to ask this question, humanity is soooooo fucking domesticated beyond hope.

Last edited:
Not even being an ugly incel bothers me as much as being a god damn slave.
Hey, at least you get to choose if you want to be a corporate slave... inceldom gets shoven up your ass 9 months before you even were born

Youre views are pretty much r/antiwork but without the retarded social views
Learn the difference between working and slaving. Disgusting how easily fucking sheep allow themselves to be taken advantage of.
Hey, at least you get to choose if you want to be a corporate slave... inceldom gets shoven up your ass 9 months before you even were born
You can't choose..... we're FORCED. quit paying your taxes and see yourself.....
just live on the street forever theory

r/latestagecapitalism but without the ridiculous entitlement
Why should i have to live on the street? I already have a house. Why must society FORCE me out of it if i don't cuck myself over taxes.....

FUCK HOW I WANT WAR!
The best hours of the day are spent slaving away, doing shit you don't enjoy at all and that more often than not makes you miserable. On top of that, the pay is incredibly bad, even in rich countries need to work for decades to buy a fucking house, a bunch of god damn walls. And the multiple god damn taxes, income, sales etc... it's on multiple levels.

Fuck, I've been depressed about this long before I even started working. I hate this shit, how is this normal and accepted? Not even being an ugly incel bothers me as much as being a god damn slave.
I hear ya loud and clear
the life of an average wagie:
wake up on an unreasonable hour (like 6 AM), unrested because your boss doesn't care about your biological clock
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Normies have friends at work. Most people don’t have stressful jobs. If you’ve ever worked in an office the bar is so low most people do 2 hours of work a day and just socialize.

Seems like you have made this exact same thread topic multiple times but just phrased differently.

It’s the only way to survive for some people, not everyone has heard of NEET or LDAR. And out of those who have, not everyone can afford it either.

Go NEET.

Neet1

I can't get NEET or autismbux because I'm not disabled

You can't choose..... we're FORCED. quit paying your taxes and see yourself.....
Wasn't paying taxes when I was doing tutoring work and odd jobs. Nobody ever said shit about it. Because nobody cares.

Seems like you have made this exact same thread topic multiple times but just phrased differently.
There's nothing new under the sun
Wasn't paying taxes when I was doing tutoring work and odd jobs. Nobody ever said shit about it. Because nobody cares.
What about property tax? I can assume you don't "own" a house. There's no way you can go without paying your lords for the privilege of borrowing the governments land.

FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR ENSLAVEMENT!

Last edited: