Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t think women are inherently evil

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
Don’t get me wrong, the vast majority of women (at least in America) are dumb cunts. I’m not denying that, but I don’t think women are inherently like that. I think society has socially conditioned them to be entitled sluts. I think if we massively changed our culture we might be able to start breeding good women.

Good women don't natrually exist.

They glorify and fuck criminals

Have sex with dogs

Are natrually attracted to violence and degeneracy

Have 0 loyalty and will easily side run to the winning side (see war)

Determine worth based in looks

Sleep with your enemies (also see war)

Emasculate and shit on their own race of men (see Asian women)

Etc etc..

Controlled good women do however exist.

20210103 221541

Last edited:
I agree, that's why if men stopped being cucks and slutshamed the whores things can change.

Women behave in this certain way for a reason. It all comes down to biology, which is usually shaped by evolution.

Supposing we as a society can tame women through culture, it is possible that their bad behavior will slowly start to change for the better as time passes.

Of course, this will probably take thousands of years, but it is worth a try.

Women are inherently evil

Have sex with dogs

Etc etc..

View attachment 485904

These societies are the ones women can do what they want the most, so how western societies don't reveal their nature and instead are corrupting them?

Have sex with dogs

Etc etc..

View attachment 485904

I think they are evil

Everyone is evil. But enabled people out of their natural place in society get even more evil.

The same could happen with children really. Except I don't think children would want to have sex with criminal psychopaths and stuff like that. Women are more disgusting.

GrAYcel thraed

Have sex with dogs

Etc etc..

View attachment 485904

Have sex with dogs

Etc etc..

View attachment 485904
Even a gorilla sitting in his tree swinging from branch to branch can see foids are evil but simps think "muh conditioned by society"

Most incels de-value the role of societal pressure and environment on formation of a good person.

Why are some of you surprised that women ended up the way they are?
Who were the people that performed genocides? Those that smashed infant's heads against brick walls, etc?
We they some psychotic maniacs? No. they were ordinary men, from good families with good occupations.

Each and every one of us carries the most digusting and animalistic kernel lodged deep inside our brains.
Most are held back from embracing it by societal pressures and structure, and can be manipulated to become mere shadows of their former benevolent selves, if societal pressure around them so desires.
Only a small percentage of men and women can stand firm and keep their humanity intact in the face of group ostrization, or even death.

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong, the vast majority of women (at least in America) are dumb cunts. I’m not denying that, but I don’t think women are inherently like that. I think society has socially conditioned them to be entitled sluts. I think if we massively changed our culture we might be able to start breeding good women.
Cool now fuck off GrAYcel

These societies are the ones women can do what they want the most, so how western societies don't reveal their nature and instead are corrupting them?
Cucked and scared of jail etc

I agree, that's why if men stopped being cucks and slutshamed the whores things can change.
This is the answer. Women need to know their place.

We have twice as many female ancestors than males...

Women have always been hypergamous whores and social media is just exposing what was always there.

There is no changing culture through good deeds and will power. Culture changes through toxic trends. It's evolution. Toxic ideas light up a fire in people's hearts. Our approach must be to play their game to play with them. Simple. If she's different treat her differently. :dab:

Most people can be good if they are raised properly and live in a controled environment i.e. theocratical dictatorship etc.

Have sex with dogs

Etc etc..

View attachment 485904
High IQ.

Anti-natalism for the win buddy boyos :smonk: End all humans

They still treat most men like dogshit. Zero difference, are they evil or not.

Cope, women should have no rights and subjugated because their nature sucks

Just lol at you subhuman.

No, women aren't inherently "evil." They are, however, agents of chaos, confusion, and disorder, and as such they must be moderated over and kept in check to have an orderly society.

i agree, i see them like little kids.

they aren't evil but if you let them run around on their own volition, the end result will be disastrous.