Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think we need to take away womens rights I don't even think we need an revenge fantazy what I want is much more fair.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Like women can't help being biological attracted to dark triad psychopathic traits in men attractive there biologically ingrained to find robust muscular long dicked men attractive these men are also typically dark triad to start with because that's the logical conclusion of why women found certain traits to be attractive in a face to start with.

So I'll give it to them they can fuck the top 20 percent of males if they want to. Like certain blood, lines were meant to die it just is what it is but for some reason, nature decided to punish those males with hormones still wanting them to continue to want to reproduce their genes the cruelty of it all is so high :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Like all I'm asking for is just a pill just 1 that would make men asexual and aromantic I mean we're not sexually attracted to dogs or mice or female hippos right? if such a pill could exist so much suffering would be lower we could all go narcissus only admiring ourselves.

Why has there been no pill as to the date that can force asexuality in men? If those whores wanna fuck chad's cock let them but why do you need to suffer from the lack of access are you at sin for having bad genes?

@Transcended Trucel
@wereqryan

Last edited:
I'd prob still hate women even if I lost sexual arousal

I'd prob still hate women even if I lost sexual arousal

Yeah but at least it wouldn't be an active problem making you sad all the time at least they wouldn't have power over us
Youd hate them even more.

So true and that would be better you would see them as parasites like how hitler saw the kikes

agreed hopefully Jews release some pill that does that someday

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back