Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I don't think there is a worst cuck than a leftist university feminist cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Yesterday I saw the blackpill in action in it's purest form, there was an event in my University about some feminism bullshit, I think one of the subjects was violence against women in my country, I was just observing from a good distance, you could see all the type of people we discuss here, chads, chadlites, cucks, "incels", normies, but I was really interested in one particularly group, the incels in denial, or ugly cucks for short.

And I can tell you one thing, there is nothing more sad than a incel looking guy screaming to support feminism, saying that male nature is violent and women need to be protected against it and after all that you see foids from that group go out with their boyfriends of 1,95m(6'4"), monster frame and jiu-jitsu fighter shirt, while those "men", the cucks, form their group of ugly good cuck nerds and go play Counter Strike on the Lan House in front of the University.

This was one of the saddest shit I ever saw, how they cannot see this joke, how they can't see this absurd reality right in front of them, I didn't know if I started to laugh in the middle of the street, if I should go there and start punching their face or sit down and just say it's over.

Besides being lefty soy, and being a literal cuck, what kind of other cuck is there?

University feminists are the worse.

I'm pretty sure there's 2 on the bottom floor and whenever I'm leaving the building and they're entering the building, they OPEN the door and because women are cunts, I just barge right past them.
It's funny because every time I've done that I get the same response:

"Urgh"

"You're welcome!"

"You know you can say thank you"

Haven't spoken a word to those thots. They know full well I'd absolutely knock the living shit out of them if brought to it which is why I guess they haven't insulted me every time I've being an inconvenience.

I hate cucks so much

Feminist incels are the lowest form of life on this planet. They fuck over other men and they don't even benefit from it because women are so disgusted by them

JFL at male feminists

there is nothing more sad than a incel looking guy screaming to support feminism, saying that male nature is violent and women need to be protected against it and after all that you see foids from that group go out with their boyfriends of 1,95m(6'4"), monster frame and jiu-jitsu fighter shirt, while those "men", the cucks, form their group of ugly good cuck nerds and go play Counter Strike on the Lan House in front of the University.
Those are our biggest enemies. Chads and even gl men in general are a minority. The current system can only sustain itself because men who don't benefit at all from it still support it.

And I can tell you one thing, there is nothing more sad than a incel looking guy screaming to support feminism, saying that male nature is violent and women need to be protected against it and after all that you see foids from that group go out with their boyfriends of 1,95m(6'4"), monster frame and jiu-jitsu fighter shirt, while those "men", the cucks, form their group of ugly good cuck nerds and go play Counter Strike on the Lan House in front of the University.

Damn that is a contrast very obvious, how those cucks don't see the contradiction of foids selecting mates.

I'm pretty sure there's 2 on the bottom floor and whenever I'm leaving the building and they're entering the building, they OPEN the door and because women are cunts, I just barge right past them.

"Urgh"

"You're welcome!"

Haven't spoken a word to those thots. They know full well I'd absolutely knock the living shit out of them if brought to it which is why I guess they haven't insulted me every time I've being an inconvenience.
Women are constantly so passive-aggressive and snotty for no reason.

Yesterday I saw the blackpill in action in it's purest form, there was an event in my University about some feminism bullshit, I think one of the subjects was violence against women in my country, I was just observing from a good distance, you could see all the type of people we discuss here, chads, chadlites, cucks, "incels", normies, but I was really interested in one particularly group, the incels in denial, or ugly cucks for short.

This was one of the saddest shit I ever saw, how they cannot see this joke, how they can't see this absurd reality right in front of them, I didn't know if I started to laugh in the middle of the street, if I should go there and start punching their face or sit down and just say it's over.
I bet that the soycuck manlet is also apart of antifa.

Majority of the guys in my college are leftist cucks. The rest are chads, and I am left as an incel. Imagine how I feel !!! :feelsree:
The normie looking guys who actually have girlfriends are also 100% being cucked by Chad in some way.

Foids can only do what cucks enable. Unfortunately, even on this board there are a number of intersectional feminists. Long way to go if things will ever get better.

Those are our biggest enemies. Chads and even gl men in general are a minority. The current system can only sustain itself because men who don't benefit at all from it still support it.
They are the fucking worst, if those cucks could wake up the life for foids would become at least 30% harder

"Urgh"

"You're welcome!"

University going leftists are a cultural cancer for the west. Mines and construction works could be better place to fucking give a taste of reality to those entitled spoiled whiny weaklinng faggots

I've witnessed similar things OP. When incel cucks take the side of feminism, you know it's over and this planet needs a giant asteroid impact.

I took a Greek mythology class and the fag leftist marxist prof of course turned it into a plight of ancient women class, graded me down for not supporting his bullshit

we shall blackpill the masses

Besides being lefty soy, and being a literal cuck, what kind of other cuck is there?
there is the giving money to whores on the internet cucks, there is the "friendzone" guys they are all cucks

Venne fits this category, Fatrelle is a founding father, any guy that vehemently opposes us is almost always a Uni-tier male feminist. Chads and normies have bullied us but they’re not writing the hit pieces and supporting women who want to oppress us.

I took a Greek mythology class and the fag leftist marxist prof of course turned it into a plight of ancient women class, graded me down for not supporting his bullshit

Greek mythology has tons of stories that warns men about the true nature of women, are leftist re-writing Greek history to fit their narrative now?

Greek mythology has tons of stories that warns men about the true nature of women, are leftist re-writing Greek history to fit their narrative now?
As soon as I heard the dude's voice I knew he was a lefty cumguzzler, he plugged in how bad women we're oppresed in every single presentation. Didn't bring up any muhsogynist Ancient Greek quotes either except to call them bigots

As soon as I heard the dude's voice I knew he was a lefty cumguzzler, he plugged in how bad women we're oppresed in every single presentation. Didn't bring up any muhsogynist Ancient Greek quotes either except to call them bigots

Leftist hates Ancient Greeks because they’re the 1st Pilar of Western Civilisation, 2nd being Rome and 3rd being Christianity.

Leftist hates Ancient Greeks because they’re the 1st Pilar of Western Civilisation, 2nd being Rome and 3rd being Christianity.
Greeks and Romans we're blackpilled to death bro, that happens when you have to deal with reality.

Cato The Elder: "Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal, and it is useless to let go the reins and then expect her not to kick over the traces. You must keep her on a tight rein"

Had to dig through Google to find that bro, they hid it deep

Any kind of white knight who wants to be a hero and automatically joins a foids side should be hanged. Fucking hate those soy cucks

Attachments

• 38D1B01B-65FB-489E-B496-8DBBC4C697E8.jpeg
    38D1B01B-65FB-489E-B496-8DBBC4C697E8.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 54
Jfl at going to college