Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think there are any real muslimcels here

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If they really believed any of it, they would just blow themselves up and get their virgins in paradise instead of suffering a life of inceldom on earth.
c7zminu1vs7z.jpg

The Islam here is just the brown man's form of the alt-right. Both equally pathetic.

The Islam here is just the brown man's form of the alt-right. Both equally pathetic.
They're all larpers. There's only a handful of actual Muslims, people like OP are larping.

No one believes in religion 100 percent because there is no proof. People just use religion as cope.
I believe in Blackops2cel 100%.
BwDdsahF8l84_YHJbthpE64B90FIysI83hbTZD4tKxI.jpg

They're all larpers. There's only a handful of actual Muslims, people like OP are larping.

Yeah.

Although I feel that a lot of "real" religion is also just LARPing, as if religion is generally a form of LARPing. There are just some more and some less socially acceptable forms of LARPing. But this idea of an "authentic" and an "inauthentic" version of religions feels increasingly unhistorical to me. The idea of this "pure" and "authentic" form of religion, the fundamentalists always want to go back to, has never really existed. People always LARPed depending on their specific political and economical needs and situations.

This larp accusation stuff is getting too played out

Mudslimecels are the biggest copers
Even their entire religion is based on coping stories and fantasies for incels

Coping curry alt is back.

Yeah.

Although I feel that a lot of "real" religion is also just LARPing, as if religion is generally a form of LARPing. There are just some more and some less socially acceptable forms of LARPing. But this idea of an "authentic" and an "inauthentic" version of religions feels increasingly unhistorical to me. The idea of this "pure" and "authentic" form of religion, the fundamentalists always want to go back to, has never really existed. People always LARPed depending on their specific political and economical needs and situations.
I was talking about this forum specifically, but yeah there are a lot of hypocrites in real life, I'll give you that.

Look at this currycoper, giga kek. Rajesh Vishnukamar, when will you learn?

This larp accusation stuff is getting too played out
Played out? You basically spill the beans yourself, just lol. It's always the larpers who say this, kek.

If they really believed any of it, they would just blow themselves up and get their virgins in paradise instead of suffering a life of inceldom on earth.
c7zminu1vs7z.jpg
no islam just yahudis

serves you right enjoy that permaban

Played out? You basically spill the beans yourself, just lol. It's always the larpers who say this, kek.
It's played out because everywhere I go people call Muslims larpers.

Do you legitimately believe that because I want Sharia it means I'm not a Muslim? It's the complete opposite. Only a Muslim worth anything would stick to his Deen as close as possible.

Do you legitimately believe that because I want Sharia it means I'm not a Muslim? It's the complete opposite. Only a Muslim worth anything would stick to his Deen as close as possible.

That's because you are a larper, giga kek.

c7zminu1vs7z.jpg

Have fun in the hellfire

Legit. They could even run rapefugee game if the 72 virgins cope isn't good enough.

Muslimcel=VOLCEL

You're not still contemplating vesting are you?

It's not that easy, it takes years of indoctrination to achieve to martyr mentality, and it's harder when you're not surrounded by religious people.

It's not that easy, it takes years of indoctrination to achieve to martyr mentality, and it's harder when you're not surrounded by religious people.
Do you ever think about waging holy war on normies?

Do you ever think about waging holy war on normies?
Not everyday, sometimes I forget and I just want to live a peaceful life but as time goes on, I become less delusional and I realize such things are out of reach and my end will be brutal.