Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't think people realize how bad autism is.

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Unless your IQ is above 130 (then you can STEMmaxx), you are doomed to live a miserable life.

Just to name some things:
  • You will likely never graduate high school (although you might be able to get a GED)
  • You will never have real friends who don't use you for shit
  • You will obviously never have a girlfriend
  • You will never be able to get a well-paying job
  • You will never own a house or a car
  • You will never be normal
  • You will never be happy
My parents are still in denial of my 'tism and they're gonna be in for a rude awakening really soon. I'm probably going to live off the government for the rest of my hellish existence.

Unless your IQ is above 130 (then you can STEMmaxx)

Given my paternal history, I should be capable of STEM-Maxxing, yet my circumstances prevent it.

the tism is the worst thing in existence. I honestly would rather have never been born than have the tism.

Unless your IQ is above 130 (then you can STEMmaxx), you are doomed to live a miserable life.

• You will likely never graduate high school (although you might be able to get a GED)
My parents are still in denial of my 'tism and they're gonna be in for a rude awakening really soon. I'm probably going to live off the government for the rest of my hellish existence.
What’s the level of autism that you have?

Can you have a proper convo for 5 mins straight?
Or
Is there any noticeable pause or difference while you talk?

Or
Officially it's "Level I" aka the mildest form. I can have a conversation but it's extremely difficult for me to keep it going. I don't really have any vocal issues, i guess

Why leech money out of the government to survive if you know your life is shit and not worth living? Just kill yourself.

get a fecal transplant it will cut your autism by 50%!

I actually started spamming probiotics and see my autism falling

Given my paternal history, I should be capable of STEM-Maxxing, yet my circumstances prevent it.

same thing for schizophrenias, im on disability for it

the tism is the worst thing in existence. I honestly would rather have never been born than have the tism.

I never realised how bad life is for spergs, I was always blissfully unaware as I had my head in education. Now I have fallen off and have no idea where to go. I don't know how to articulate this, but I can FEEL the Autism - it's like a blanket over my brain that prevents me from feeling normal, being normal and processing certain things. My avi perfectly encapsulates how I feel all the time.

Or

Officially it's "Level I" aka the mildest form. I can have a conversation but it's extremely difficult for me to keep it going. I don't really have any vocal issues, i guess

Why leech money out of the government to survive if you know your life is shit and not worth living? Just kill yourself.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-42183-0

probiotics Maxx ASAP and get fecao matter transplant if probiotics insufficient. Don't let the autism destroy you!

get a fecal transplant it will cut your autism by 50%!

It will also elongate your jaw/chin, make you 5 inches taller, and turn you into a chad.

Source: “trust me bro”