Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think people are good/ friendly as their main tactic for acquiring friends out of wanting to. It's their resort from low sexual market value.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Or humble bragging/ virtue covert flaunting in regards to Chad, or Stacy. Effacement age.

I don't think people are genuinely good out of choice. I think people present themselves humbly because they are in a position like an incel's. Where they need to be meek/ well mannered as much as possible to provide a desire point for others to compensate for lack of superficial/ primal value. But others who know they have a desire point covered from looks will be able to get attention, because of people's superficial nature, who will think that their shitty behavior won't be a dealbreaker because of their distinct looks. If most people were to upgrade their looks/ social market value they'd be assholes.
They know that people do not calculate morality or immorality really unless it threatens them. They'll pick distinction value over looks.
This is the case the majority of the time/ signature sequence/ biological tendency center of gravity.

A person's behavior is more dictated out of how well they can, or can't be assholes rather than their passion to be virtuous. Everyone wishes they could play with the world like a dog plays with a rat. Since some can't they have to find alternative means to be good. Rather than it being their preference. Some people are so underthrown from insecurity/ anxiety that forces them to be nice that they can't even make a decision/ thought without telling themselves they are unworthy. So they totally cave into pressure and become servants to the masses.
People's behavior is more bound by social survival than personal desire.

People need to do what is necessary for them to live, so they have to have a low budget, feasible, humble, simple distinction point by being nice. But that is done out of low self esteem rather than desire. It's easy for there to be an underlying agenda behind it when it isn't done out of passion, but as a survival mode resort.

Bro I hope not but you're probably right.
If most people were to upgrade their looks/ social market value they'd be assholes.
:feelsbadman:
I like to think that because we're not normies and know what it's like to be below that we'd be genuine and loyal but who knows.

:feelsbadman:
I like to think that because we're not normies and know what it's like to be below that we'd be genuine and loyal but who knows.
No, it's not. Self doubt and insecurity is what keeps us from being assholes. And being ugly, or just average. But we like to euphemize/ glorify it under contexts of being modest, humble, and shouting up at those who are luxuriated in life as snoots who are misusing their resources unlike how we would. JFL.
It's your capacity-range not grace-capacity since being graceful is simple/ common/ feasible unless you're retarded/ irritable all the time.
Anyone can be graceful unless you're some irritable autist or psychopath. But those are outliers. People want distinction amidst the whole population.
Being a chad makes you distinct and amazing, as is being a skinny girl. Having people is more of a gesture of luxury, which is a huge composite component of sexual desire.
Women go after men even when they're not as ugly if they have a higher capacity box to be popular/ skilled, but they still need to be good in all other places to have a capacity box abstracted higher than a gigachad like good looks, good body, good reflexes/ sharp and superhuman esque motorskills. etc.

Last edited:
I dunno, all the good looking guys I've met were nice and sociable.

being nice in a repugtant , backwards , gynocentric and superficial society is flawed and bullshit anyways

dont be nice

I dunno, all the good looking guys I've met were nice and sociable.
Either out of having no reason to be mean, or trying to maximize their looks to the fullest to be convenient for every pussy they come into contact with.
But yeah when you live a life with a silver spoon it's easy to find a meal. So you never know hunger.
Easy to be content, nice and soft.
I am just saying people who go out of their way, not passively, to be nice are doing it for an agenda to have a distinction point.
It's all about the distinction of capacity/ identity/ relationality/ ability. The capacity scale is what is majoritively looked for. Cherrypick all you want, but the majority shows the omni-gravitation of overall human biology.

Theyre good looking and get validation, brainlet.

His own post says

> I think people present themselves humbly because they are in a position like an incel's.

and I said nah, I've come across plenty of humble chads.

I've been thinking pretty similar thoughts myself for a while now. The first paragraph sums them up pretty well.

His own post says

> I think people present themselves humbly because they are in a position like an incel's.

Thats caused they just fucked your crush raw and dont to compensate with arrogance. A lot of incel looking types Ive met are arrogant as hell so OP is wrong. IT is proof.

His own post says

I said that it is the majoritive cast mainly because people want to be distinct.
Chads can be the distinct person who is not an asshole who is good looking. Not because they prefer to be. But because they wanna be the distinct chad among chads. This is the majoritive case. Cherrypicks defy the structure of biology so they're moot in most cases.
Thats caused they just fucked your crush raw and dont to compensate with arrogance. A lot of incel looking types Ive met are arrogant as hell so OP is wrong. IT is proof.
I didn't say all incels were nice lol. god people know how to misread on this forum.

Same experience here.

Every angry guy I've met was ugly.

I don't think I've ever even come across an angry or mean chad. Do they even exist? Maybe in some HS bully fantasy but I recall the bullies being ugly.

Same experience here.

I don't think I've ever even come across an angry or mean chad. Do they even exist? Maybe in some HS bully fantasy but I recall the bullies being ugly.
good looking people can be angry but they have enough not to be angry about that they can run strong and silent cool collected game.

I didn't say all incels were nice lol. god people know how to misread on this forum.

It's always the writer's fault, 100%, if people can't decipher his post.

If you bought an iphone and the controls were all fucky and obfuscated, whose fault is it?

Same experience here.

GL men and Chads can be mean in groups. They make mean jokes

It's always the writer's fault, 100%, if people can't decipher his post.

If you bought an iphone and the controls were all fucky and obfuscated, whose fault is it?
so if I bring stephen hawking books to hood chimps it was his fault?

it's hard being a subhuman with mental issues tbh ngl fr ded srs, it's so painful to be around NT supremacists

A person's behavior is more dictated out of how well they can, or can't be assholes rather than their passion to be virtuous. Everyone wishes they could play with the world like a dog plays with a rat. Since some can't they have to find alternative means to be good. Rather than it being their preference.
I always knew i couldn't get away with certain behavior because of my looks, legit post.

I've seen dogs play with rats.
It's nice...

I too was an asshole until I realized I needed people.

There was less assholes in the past when the consequences for rudeness was death. The us old west for example. Europe during code duello. (Sword fights) South American guauchos (cowboys) - knife fighting.

Basically I think my rudeness (asshole-ness) was more of a self defense action. Like how a dog growls. It was my way of pretending I was an alpha.

Everyone wants to be the top dog these days. And if you can't be, you look like you're meek so you can get close enough for a social back-stab.

This is true before I was a nice and quiet guy but when I started going to the gym and became strong I stopped taking other peoples shit and just started behaving like an asshole to anyone that tried to insult or bully me, and I started doing that because I know that I can get away with it because of my physical strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back