Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don’t think Normies understand the implications and politics behind abortion and contraception

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
They think just giving women more and more liberties is what makes society better, and then getting laid me, when it’ll just result in women having sex with Chads and football players, while they remain lonely and ignored until it’s time to beta bucks

It’ll actually make it better in the long term to ban those things

They think just giving women more and more liberties is what makes society better, and then getting laid me, when it’ll just result in women having sex with Chads and football players, while they remain lonely and ignored until it’s time to beta bucks

It’ll actually make it better in the long term to ban those things
Discouraging polygamy is the best way for incels to ascend. :feelsokman:

Install a government mandated camera in ALL foids rooms and there you have it, as simple as that:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

All foids need to be registered with the government and they are OBLIGATED to install a camera which records their life 24/7 :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Yeah, that's totally gonna work.

Under Marxism Rodgerism it will, the only based political ideology :society::society::society::society:

@Pillow City Rev

Tell them comrade! Spread the word of the revolution!
Sub5 men of the world, unite! :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Our banner :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Ban all sex :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
IF WE CANT HAVE IT, NO ONE FUCKING SHOULD :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:
That's insanely retarded, how is that gonna be enforced?
Install a government mandated camera in ALL foids rooms and there you have it, as simple as that:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

All foids need to be registered with the government and they are OBLIGATED to install a camera which records their life 24/7 :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
very, insanely retarded. so insanely retarded that... it just might work.

GIVING WOMEN MORE RIGHTS IS DUMB

"S-silly inklers, n-now your chances of finding a wo-woman have decreased!!!1!"

The probability of a woman finding me attractive was zero anyway because I'm ugly, so that doesn't matter. Why do they think these empty threats mean anything to anyone? Beyond fucking pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back