Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't think its ever going to get better...

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
If you are born with the wrong genes you are meant to suffer until you die.
Fucking shit most mental ilnesses are also mostly caused by genetic factors and if you lost at the genetic lottery your life will be a constant battle between being alive and wanting to die.
Normies will never understand how hard we have it.
Its also one of the reasons why there are so many of us that are unemployed or even homeless.
Nobody wants ugly and mentally ill males in their company, no foid wants us in their pussy.
Its literally so fucking over for us ngl, I literally have no hope at all and my mental health is just getting worse for years now.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

At least we are in this situation together. Our goal is to cope together and have fun with the boyos until the day we all die. Also, it's possible that we are going to see civilization slowly collapsing and normies suffering in our lifetimes. Isn't that great? Hang in there, man. We are going to make it.

At least we are in this situation together. Our goal is to cope together and have fun with the boyos until the day we all die. Also, it's possible that we are going to see civilization slowly collapsing and normies suffering in our lifetimes. Isn't that great? Hang in there, man. We are going to make it.
Idk man, I feel very lonely:feelsrope:.

Idk man, I feel very lonely:feelsrope:.
I know how it feels. Sometimes I wish death would come as soon as possible. I feel like it's my time to shrink. To be smaller than a grain of salt in the wide sea is all I'll ever be.

I believe we should channel our rage and resentment into getting the incel question into mainstream politics and welfare programmes, both through legal ways, like that Alex Undersky guy, and illegal ways (hacktivism for exemple) (not violent :feelshehe::feelshehe:)

It would function as a nice cope too

I already know that nothing will ever change and things will stay like this forever.

Enjoy the decline.

Hm, I'm sorry to hear you've felt so bad. My mental health is pretty rocky in some ways too (mainly anxiety and OCD).

However on a silly note (maybe it might cheer you up, I dunnos!) your thread title reminded me of the "I don't think they're ever gonna screw us..." line from Peep Show! hehe :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FBEuvqShlM

Eventually you can find some decent copes if you look enough

I accept that I will be demolished forever. It’s meant to be and I can’t change it even if spent my entire life trying to. I’m ruined, it’s over, and it never began :feelsrope:

We are like insects in the eyes of society, just because we exist.

How are we supposed to cope together when there are so many fakecels about, so much division on the forum, the site itself isn't working half the time?

How are we supposed to cope together when there are so many fakecels about, so much division on the forum, the site itself isn't working half the time?
you don't. as the thread says, your life is meant to be full of suffering

you don't. as the thread says, your life is meant to be full of suffering
I wasn't replying to the thread maker, though.