Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont think i'll ever get to even look at another woman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 43811
  • Start date
Deleted member 43811

Deleted member 43811

Waiting for info.
-
It was a one and fucking done. I'm not fucking worshiping females, i hate every one of them. They fucking hate guys like me. I hate it how people deny that height plays a part in attraction. I AM FIVE FUCKING FOOT. ITS DEHUMANIZING HAVING TO LOOK UP AT FEMALES. On top of that I'm just fucking ugly. I cant get a god damn job =, and my mom keeps fucking nagging me. She says shit like "oh when are you gonna cut your hair?" "when will you get off your ass and meet people" Jesus fucking christ give me time woman. Cant even fuckin grow a mustache still. I'm fucked.

the 5 stages of inceldom
1-denial
2-rage
3-depression
4-acceptance
5-ER
in which state are you in goyim ? :p

It was a one and fucking done. I'm not fucking worshiping females, i hate every one of them. They fucking hate guys like me. I hate it how people deny that height plays a part in attraction. I AM FIVE FUCKING FOOT. ITS DEHUMANIZING HAVING TO LOOK UP AT FEMALES. On top of that I'm just fucking ugly. I cant get a god damn job =, and my mom keeps fucking nagging me. She says shit like "oh when are you gonna cut your hair?" "when will you get off your ass and meet people" Jesus fucking christ give me time woman. Cant even fuckin grow a mustache still. I'm fucked.
5'0" giga over @yez thoughts?

the 5 stages of inceldom
1-denial
2-rage
3-depression
4-acceptance
5-ER
I cant pinpoint exactly where but somewhere between 2 and 3.

Over bro, im sorry. Your mom is delusional, people dont get that turbo manlets dont get any respect in every field, we dont qualify as humans.

Over bro, im sorry. Your mom is delusional, people dont get that turbo manlets dont get any respect in every field, we dont qualify as humans.
Couldnt fucking agree more.

the 5 stages of inceldom
1-denial
2-rage
3-depression
4-acceptance
5-ER
Your list doesn't even make sense, the guys who go ER never get past rage, that's exactly why they go on a murderous rampage. If they had reached acceptance they would have focused on their own lives, not on ending others.

remote job maxx

we need to further preach the holy gospel of blackpill to snap the normies that can be saved out of their sins
Jesus Love GIF by GlorifyApp