Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont think I will ever be able to forgive my parents for giving me a shitty ethnic sand nigger terrorist sounding name

dominic

dominic

Officer
Made my youth so much fucking harder. Mom is white dad is paki both grew up in cultures where they had the normal name. And give me the most shitty foreign paki ethnic name ever. And when I get mad at them for it today they act like they did nothing wrong. How can I ever forgive them???!

@Transcended Trucel

Very brutal. I wouldn't forgive them either. Not much you can do in the end till you move out. then maybe hire lawyer to change name. I was once considering changing my curry name to Latino one but gave up on it.

JBC = LAW
He doesn't look curry at all
maybe hire lawyer to change name
Gonna do this, such a fucking long process and shit, gotta fill out so much paperwork, pay a lawyer, pay court fees, see a judge, file a court petition, then get new drivers license, passport, ID, diploma, bank account, etc....Just another way they made my life harder. Fucking morons

What's your name?

You can pm me if you fear privacy

terrorist mogs me,just terrorism max

Gonna do this, such a fucking long process and shit, gotta fill out so much paperwork, pay a lawyer, pay court fees, see a judge, file a court petition, then get new drivers license, passport, ID, diploma, bank account, etc....Just another way they made my life harder. Fucking morons
If its a really shit name i would do it.
Even if its a lot of paperwork.

Also think about your career
Who do you think they will hire based on their CV? Pramanesh or Mark?

Ricecels are smart , at least they give their kid a westernized name

He doesn't look curry at all

it's difficult but good lawyer speeds process alot. and in USA still easier to change name here than alot of other countries relatively speaking
terrorist mogs me,just terrorism max
cope that's a meme

Made my youth so much fucking harder. Mom is white dad is paki both grew up in cultures where they had the normal name. And give me the most shitty foreign paki ethnic name ever. And when I get mad at them for it today they act like they did nothing wrong. How can I ever forgive them???!

@Transcended Trucel
Stop blaming.

Change it.

there is provision to change the name.

Paki muslim

I will when I turn 18 fucking retard it doesnt change that i had it almost the first 2 fucking decades of my life, i have the right to blame in this case
Ho

with a good lawyer how long do u estimate it'd take?
between 2-6 months.

I hate Islam and Muslims asf tbh, how about you?
Same, was raised Muslim and always hated islam and muslims since I was a young child like 6-7 years older, they are truly retarded, even 7 year old me could see how stupid islam was and how subhuman muslims were...my dad then made me go to an islamic school every weekend ages 7-17, JFL, pure fucking cancer being around those low IQ animals

I'm from a Christain sand nigger background so I've just got a really common Biblical name, I'm still a sand nigger though.

Same, was raised Muslim and always hated islam and muslims since I was a young child like 6-7 years older, they are truly retarded, even 7 year old me could see how stupid islam was and how subhuman muslims were...
Imo, all subhuman retarded muslims deserve to brutally die tbh ngl
my dad then made me go to an islamic school every weekend ages 7-17, JFL, pure fucking cancer being around those low IQ animals
when I was young, my dad forced me to go to mosque for a long time(muh"salah":soy: "Alla Akbar":feelstastyman:) and forced me to memorizing their retarded book "Quran:feelspuke:" . all this with other superstitions and useless teachings caused to reduce my genetic intelligence level by 10% at least. unlike you, I lived in an real Islamic society and i tell you it's the worst society you can raise up in.

I'm a sandcel living in germany. It was over when I was born

when I was young, my dad forced me to go to mosque for a long time(muh"salah":soy: "Alla Akbar":feelstastyman:) and forced me to memorizing their retarded book "Quran:feelspuke:" . all this with other superstitions and useless teachings caused to reduce my genetic intelligence level by 10% at least. unlike you, I lived in an real Islamic society and i tell you it's the worst society you can raise up in.
Brutal. I remember when I was younger I'd pray 5 times daily and would think living in an islamic society would be better. But later i couldn't cope with Allah no more and accepted . Reality. Now i only like oppression of foids and burkhas and everything else in Islam irrelevant to me.

Brutal. I remember when I was younger I'd pray 5 times daily
Muslims are the total embodiment of faggotary, they have this fetish of taking the doggy style position for their homo god. It won't be strange when you realize that the whole religion is based on the idea of accepting being a slave for dark triad chadgod who is hidden somewhere at sky. :feelskek:
I was not exaggerating when I said that Muslims have an inherent cuckoldary in themselves.
oppression of foids and burkhas
Cope

Last edited:
Muslims are the total embodiment of faggotary, they have this fetish of taking the doggy style position for their homo god. It won't be strange when you realize that the whole religion is based on the idea of accepting being a slave for dark triad chadgod who is hidden somewhere at sky. :feelskek:
I was not exaggerating when I said that Muslims have an inherent cuckoldary in themselves.

Cope
The polygamy stuff is also cucked. rich chaddams can hoard foids too. Only real good thing about that was during war times, surplus women aren't left to expire

when I was young, my dad forced me to go to mosque for a long time(muh"salah":soy: "Alla Akbar":feelstastyman:) and forced me to memorizing their retarded book
Damn, sounds insanely cringe. My condolences.

they are utter subhumans
when I was young, my dad forced me to go to mosque for a long time(muh"salah":soy: "Alla Akbar":feelstastyman:) and forced me to memorizing their retarded book "Quran:feelspuke:" . all this with other superstitions and useless teachings caused to reduce my genetic intelligence level by 10% at least. unlike you, I lived in an real Islamic society and i tell you it's the worst society you can raise up in
Brutal. Yeah I fucking hate it so much man. Legit the such low IQ subhuman people Muslims are. I literally can't stand being around them at all. I'm planning to legally change my name from this muslim shit name as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back