Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think I could ever truly love a woman even if she gave me a chance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42074
  • Start date
Deleted member 42074

Deleted member 42074

level 99 whore hater
-
"Giving me a chance" implies an imbalance of power in the relationship and I can't ignore that, I don't want to have to move mountains for someone who doesn't appreciate me for who I am and I don't want to have to constantly worry about being cheated on or breaking up for insignificant reasons.
I basically don't want a relationship where the woman holds all the cards and tells me what to do and how I should behave and threatens to break up or make her vagina unavailable if I don't obey her at all times. I just want a normal relationship, why is that too much to ask?? :fuk:

Azu

I would instead

Men have no value

"Giving me a chance" implies an imbalance of power in the relationship and I can't ignore that, I don't want to have to move mountains for someone who doesn't appreciate me for who I am and I don't want to have to constantly worry about being cheated on or breaking up for insignificant reasons.
I basically don't want a relationship where the woman holds all the cards and tells me what to do and how I should behave and threatens to break up or make her vagina unavailable if I don't obey her at all times. I just want a normal relationship, why is that too much to ask?? :fuk:
Same for me. She'd have to like me for who I am because I would do the same for her. (I know it's :bluepill: to say this, sry.)

Also my parents have always been like you described and it resulted in my dad having a midlife crisis and attempting suicide when I was younger. :feelscry:

Same for me. She'd have to like me for who I am because I would do the same for her. (I know it's :bluepill: to say this, sry.)

Also my parents have always been like you described and it resulted in my dad having a midlife crisis and attempting suicide when I was younger. :feelscry:
It's not bluepilled to say this, it's the right mindset to have even if you acknowledge that women are incapable of loving non-chads.

agreed. Falling in love is beyond me. I am too old and have gone thru too much for that. We will never experience the Disney love that some Chads and normies got. It is too late for us.

Same. When I think of real love, I think of Jesus. Jesus will forgive you for all your faults and imperfections and still love you. With foids, they are too judging and superficial. Love with them just feels like sexual consumerism and conforming to popular social standards rather than a deep interpersonal connection. Like when they say to "work on your personality", it means conform and don't be yourself.

The greeks answer to this was to confine women to just making babies and keeping the house, while men found their soul mates in other men. Like achilles and patroclus

At this point I'm too mentally damaged to even love anyone but myself
If I somehow got a gf I'd rather try to use her for my own benefits and pretend I care because if I don't, I just know damn well I'll get cucked eventually and suffer a lot after the fact

At this point I'm too mentally damaged to even love anyone but myself
Be happy. I never even loved myself. I'm a failure in every regard. I hate that I have been put in this world, with nothing to look forward to but death.

Last edited:
Beggars can't be choosers unfortunately. For now, I am seeing how much more I can put up with until I can see my oneitis again and ask her on a date. If she rejects me, its a win-win because i use the pain to further my gymcelling and if she accepts, then I will leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back