Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i dont think i am a human anymore

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
due to my situation and fucked up past expeierinces i have been completley destroyed and dont think i wouId be able to recover from it so i rot on hell on earth with negative thinking 24/7 ik summer is coming but fuck summer its probably gonna be even worse because i will be outside which is sucidefuel ngl i hope someone can understand me but i dont think someone will because people only care about themselves and this is the main reason why alot of young men commit sucide and incels go er because look how people are devils ngl they drive someone to insanity and wont stop there until he kill himself what a trash world we live in i hope everyone gets nuked and never gets to wake up because they dont deserve it

no dude i dont fuck my mum thats disgusting i was implying that i am a very ugly motherfucker
I was joking of course, I weren't serious

I wouldn’t be surprised if I turned out to be something other than human tbh

You were born to go ER buddy boyo