Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think Aaron Halbert is a cuck

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
NotCucked

basically if you thought you impregnated your white wife and get surprised when she gives birth to Tyrone's babies, that's being cucked, because you were deceived

this guy however knew from the outset his wife was bearing Tyrone's babies, with the small solace that he apparently didn't impregnate her

This is worse than being cucked: it's being a biddy, he is doing the bidding of those who exploit him.

I guess you could say he's cucked METAPHORICALLY because he's deceived into having bad priorities.

10% Attacking Wizard32’s nationality which was very hurtful to him.
View attachment 546958

basically if you thought you impregnated your white wife and get surprised when she gives birth to Tyrone's babies, that's being cucked, because you were deceived

this guy however knew from the outset his wife was bearing Tyrone's babies, with the small solace that he apparently didn't impregnate her

This is worse than being cucked: it's being a biddy, he is doing the bidding of those who exploit him.

I guess you could say he's cucked METAPHORICALLY because he's deceived into having bad priorities.
"Canada" moment @TheDarkEnigma

View attachment 546958

hes even doing the soy face :fuk:

the entire family ought to be given a free convertible tesla!
The same kind that is strapped to a rocket and speeding out of low orbit of earths atmosphere

The soy write itself:lul: are men really that desperate?:(

not clear what you're asking, plz rephrase in full sentence
Why would a (white) husband let himself be cucked by allowing his (white) wife to have sex and get impregnated by another (black) man who gave birth to that (black) man's mixed race offspring for her (white) husband to raise them?

Why would a (white) husband let himself be cucked by allowing his (white) wife to have sex and get impregnated by another (black) man
If you're actually consenting to have something done, it lacks the "deceived" element to be a genuine cuckold. This kind of pseudo-cuckold I have dubbed a "biddy", which is arguably worse in a lot of cases.

Also considering it's not her egg (pesumably the eggs are from a black woman) she's only like HALF impregnated. I feel like a big part of being impregnated is that it's actually your own egg.

At least it won't be any half-white offspring that would trick further racemixing.

If you're actually consenting to have something done, it lacks the "deceived" element to be a genuine cuckold. This kind of pseudo-cuckold I have dubbed a "biddy", which is arguably worse in a lot of cases.

Also considering it's not her egg (pesumably the eggs are from a black woman) she's only like HALF impregnated. I feel like a big part of being impregnated is that it's actually your own egg.

At least it won't be any half-white offspring that would trick further racemixing.
Yeah, I just found out that the babies were from another fertilized embryo from another couple so those kids aren't even genetically related to the woman that gave birth to them. She's pretty much a surrogate mother to them.

Why would you give birth to them? As if they're aren't enough nogs on this godforsaken planet

Because of self-hatred and virtue-signaling.
sometimes I wonder if they're also next-level trolls trying to make their fellow whites seethe and ignite a race war

sometimes I wonder if they're also next-level trolls trying to make their fellow whites seethe and ignite a race war
Probably, though under the guise of "anti-racism".