Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dont support trannies. But this shows females in general are evil.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
This kid was dead after he jumped form 15th floor of the apartment. He was a 15 years old trans he was getting counselling for his dyslexia. He blamed his principal in the suicide note for taking this step named Mamata Gupta who bullied him. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And I thought that Currywhores supported LGBTQ shit. I am writing this because whores/toilets/foids are evil they can make your life a living hell. This mother should have stayed that night at home else this incident wont have happened (the night he killed himself) Fuck I am getting what should I call him/her. None the less whores are whores we need to stay away from and check their each thing before ascending form this sainthood.
BLOODY CUCK SOCIETY WHAT THEY WANT? HE SHOULD HAVE GONE ER IN SCHOOL. BRO COULDNT COPE :cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek:

Screenshot 55

Last edited:
they could put their giant trannymaxxed penises up your butthole
it's important to wear a titanium butthole shield whenever you leave the house
Rent adam pascal

never thought about that

THE POINT IS THAT FUCKHOLES ARE EVIL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LEAVE TRANS THEY CANNOT DO SHIT
They can destroy the cultures of once great civilisations, like they're doing with the West.

they could put their giant trannymaxxed penises up your butthole
it's important to wear a titanium butthole shield whenever you leave the house
This:feelsokman:. Although TBH, I'm not scared of trannies, they're estrogenmaxxed.

I've seen 6ft+ 250lb trannies
which is hilarious -- but they are out there

also what if they drug you
this is one of the reasons I left thailand
too much gay shit I don't want to wake up with a sore butthole

No Way Do Not Want GIF
A knife is a great equaliser.

your cellphone buddy boyo
it constantly tracks your gps
and depending on the phone probably pings a variety of networks regularly

also pretty much any time you would benefit from having a knifer, there are loads of witnesses
also thais are not scared of knives
also good lucking using a knife effectively if you're drunk
I don't get drunk (I don't like alcohol. If they cops trace me, I'm going ER and meeting Elliot Rodger in Incelhala.

Last edited:
wait this was getting quite interesting :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: