Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont support rape but

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
men are the ones with the higher sex drive and females are the ones that are the padlocks in the key-padlock scenario. in order for nature to pass on we have to produce. whichever is the species that can pass on their genes, no matter how strong they are, is the species that will carry on. therefore, I can kinda understand why ugly men that dont get dates rape females. because the females refuse ugly men sex and demonize them. there is also a lack of support for ugly men, saying "yeah your situation is bad but you arent entitled to a womans body you creep" and saying that is kinda isolating them and making them wanna do it. so rape is kinda justifiable and its actually shouldnt be illegalized unless its a male on male rape then the man that did it should be in a woodchipper because being gay is degeneracy but male on female is kinda justified

Nobody rapes anyone.
Rape is basically a myth.
Murder is more common.
1/10 the frequency of murder
AND
many “rapists” had consensual sex but are charged with statutory rape.

Last edited:
The knee-jerk logic of cucks and feminists is funny as fuck to see. Any ugly man even accused of "rape" (everything from actual rape to staring at a woman for longer than 2 seconds) deserves to be mutilated, raped by Tyrone, tortured, and hanged in the town square for all to see while a 6/10 nigger who drunkenly goes out and shoots a couple people can come out in a few decades and say he's "reformed", and everyone will wipe their eyes at how much he's changed while applauding his bravery to speak about it. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
oh hey you're back

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.

i support rape against females

Every bad act is justifiable under the right circumstances, in fact, they don't even need to be justified, they're not bad acts after all, hunger is the good word for greed, nothing's bad or good in this world you just have to be hungry

As long as you feel good and you're safe and shit, you should just do it

No, infact, I suggest we put your mother on the table and take her for a spin.
already happened to your mother faggot because she's a whore suggestion rejected. you must be an infilitrator to be so sensitive about rape not surprising since you are a greyfag.

already happened to your mother faggot because she's a whore suggestion rejected. you must be an infilitrator to be so sensitive about rape not surprising since you are a greyfag.
You stupid little faggot. How are you a faggot greycel calling me an infiltrator? but still do call your whore of a mother and bring her to us and let us feast on her please.

You stupid little faggot. How are you a faggot greycel calling me an infiltrator? but still do call your whore of a mother and bring her to us and let us feast on her please.
you are a greycel faggot my other account has 100k posts I am in no way a greycel, you are obviously an infiltrator because you got butthurt over my comment about rape, no incel would care about such as remark. who is "us" your tranny infiltrator compatriots? all of you redditors have mutilated dicks you can't rape.

you are a greycel faggot my other account has 100k posts I am in no way a greycel, you are obviously an infiltrator because you got butthurt over my comment about rape, no incel would care about such as remark. who is "us" your tranny infiltrator compatriots? all of you redditors have mutilated dicks you can't rape.
I am not butthurt about your comment you stupid little cunt. I truly desire to rape your mother.