Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t see why people feel the need to explain the blackpill in complicated ways

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Its simple
Have chad features and be six feet
Otherwise its most likely over
Why do people feel the need to complicate things or make 2 hour podcasts on the topic

Cuz they are spergs. Life is so fucking simple. If getting women were complicated, then human beings would've been extinct a long time ago.

Cuz they are spergs. Life is so fucking simple. If getting women were complicated, then human beings would've been extinct a long time ago.
Well, tinder didnt exist back then so it was admittedly a bit more complex

It's a way to cope tbh

People who say that looks don’t matter are straight up liars, the only reason they say that is because they probably never had to deal with being ugly in their life

Its simple
Why do people feel the need to complicate things or make 2 hour podcasts on the topic
delusions and lies are many but the truth is only one. Still it does anger me to some degrees that i could be so stupid to even entertain the bluepill.

I told my mom that she's a whore for Chad.

Its simple
This reminds me of cucks who say "I don't understand women. Why are they so complicated?"
JFL if you have to try and figure out foids, it's already over.

This reminds me of cucks who say "I don't understand women. Why are they so complicated?"
high iq graycel

in fact, i think most incels actually understand womem better than normshits

So true, people just need to cope though