Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to have sex with a teenaged girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I simply don't understand, I am virgin, you are vrgin, we have sex? Why is it more complicated? Just give me young teenagers!

IT users are convicted sex offenders

just curious how old are you op

yeah but they didn't even go after 16 year olds they went after 8 year old boys disgusting faggots. Subhuman pedofaggots
Disgusting. Meanwhile these cucks have mental breakdowns because some users here want to fuck a 14 year old (which is legal in Germany)

Disgusting. Meanwhile these cucks have mental breakdowns because some users here want to fuck a 14 year old (which is legal in Germany)
No 14 is legal in Germany if there is only a few year difference the other legal age is 16. All 16 year olds are legal in Germany. Now change the law where they can sell their pussy

No 14 is legal in Germany if there is only a few year difference the other legal age is 16. All 16 year olds are legal in Germany. Now change the law where they can sell their pussy
Didn't know that. Image fucking a 16 year old prime slave cunny

Because you are ugly.
IncelFromFinland

because you're an incel piece of shit

At 16 they start to have adult face and are full grown foid height, so I don't consider it prime.
Jfl you are 18 yo (right?) and already a pedo.
John Candy Lol GIF

true. give some teenage love.

Because they will reject you just like their older sisters did, teen foids have the same mental capacity as old hags which is close to 0 except where it counts for them.

yeah but they didn't even go after 16 year olds they went after 8 year old boys disgusting faggots. Subhuman pedofaggots
In fairness to Dr. Pizza I'm actually speculating that the reason he wanted the 8yo boy there was to talk him into fucking his 10yo sister while Dr, Pizza watched them do it.

Maybe I'm wrong, I forget what I read in the chat logs, did he actually specify wanting to do homosexual acts with the son?

Watch To Catch a Bluepiller, more than half of them are 30-40+ deathnics that actually thought a 13yo white girl from the suburbs actually wanted to fuck these subhumans

If anything deathnics are what caused so much stigma towards pedophiles because nobody wants to imagine their underage white daughter getting fucked by a greasy mustached curry

Ur not entitled to young puss puss inkwell!!!!!

I simply don't understand, I am virgin, you are vrgin, we have sex? Why is it more complicated? Just give me young teenagers!
I'm an adult and i would not want to date a teen girl as i am right now. If anything i would want to go back to being a teen and THEN get a teen girlfriend. I'm an adult now and most shit teen girls are into does not interest me in the slightest. They are all extremely immature and childish. I was meant to experience teen love and i missed out on it. Now i'm old and bitter. I don't care for it anymore. I can't even get a woman my own age or older :feelsbadman::cryfeels: