Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I don’t see nothing wrong with that”

Why do girls justify these type of things in the dating market? (2 choices)

• To humiliate and make the average man invisible.

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • To experience sex and fancy dining from all types of men.

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • To find a great man that match their values and life.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • To learn from mistakes and settle down by not making those mistakes.

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/zofdj/status/1615088302708690944

Girls always say something like “ I don’t see nothing wrong with that” with something that draws a lot of attention to themselves whether it’s being in a “hoe phase” like the girl in video is apparently doing or anything that can be controversial that makes the average man look hopeless in the dating/relationship world(“I see nothing wrong with being a side hoe if the man rich”) and then still they lose that life and get unhappy.

She’s in a relationship and still justifies women wasting men time for no reason other than he dating market is “bad” for women…

Every dating app purpose was derailed from the start

its bc they still believe in the bluepill fairytale dream of finding prince charming a.k.a. chad

That's capitalism applied to the dating market.

And these are the same kind of foids who'd say that capitalism in the economic market is bad, despite them enjoying it in the dating market.

Rape. (in video game)

Girls always say something like “ I don’t see nothing wrong with that” with something that draws a lot of attention to themselves whether it’s being in a “hoe phase” like the girl in video is apparently doing or anything that can be controversial that makes the average man look hopeless in the dating/relationship world(“I see nothing wrong with being a side hoe if the man rich”) and then still they lose that life and get unhappy.

She’s in a relationship and still justifies women wasting men time for no reason other than he dating market is “bad” for women…

"IT HURTS NO ONE" remember men don't feel and are cannon fodder

whats that thing on her cheek? a mole? thats so disgusting. why would anyone simp for her? she isn't very attractive

Eradicate foids and gas jew york

It hurt me watching that.

i lost 50 IQ points watching that

God these women are awful.

FTFY

She’s value signaling.

It’s like virtue signaling, but she wants people to think she’s a hot Stacy bitch instead of a good person.

"A little shorter than I thought". He was probably 6'4 but lied about being 6'6.

Studio apartment in NYC is rich, but not rich enough to get a bitch.

"He's also a Scorpio". Red flag.

"He's really tall" "They're the same person but vertically very different". Both the Tallcel and the shortcel got nothing but a bill from her.

I have several slut friends that immediately have sex with men that are negative about these toilets, I understand why. At least a slut sleeps around, she just wastes all those men's time and resources.

She’s value signaling.

It’s like virtue signaling, but she wants people to think she’s a hot Stacy bitch instead of a good person.

Stacy is so selective that she only dates a few men and goes to high end restaurants, Becky thinks she's important because she gets multiple bottom-tier men in a night thinks that somehow makes her desirable, but all those men are invisible to Stacy.

"IT HURTS NO ONE" remember men don't feel and are cannon fodder
Yup, women hate nothing more than men emoting beyond brooding like in shitty romance novels, women operate with the idea that men's emotions are none existent and call you incel if you express them

that bitch has literal craters on her face

Wow, she’s such a fucking prize, isn’t she.

Women are not worth the time and effort, even for normies.