Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Don't Respect Mentalcelism

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Mentalcelism gives all the IT criticisms of us a legitimate standing. If you self identify as a "mentalcel", you are essentially admitting IT is right and its your personality at fault for inceldom. Mentalcel = fakecel imo.

>"Hey guys, 8/10 Chad here, I hate being a mentalcel, all these Stacies approach me but im too autistic to do anything loool"

Why don't you make like a tree, and leave?

Mentalcelism gives all the IT criticisms of us a legitimate standing. If you self identify as a "mentalcel", you are essentially admitting IT is right and its your personality at fault for inceldom. Mentalcel = fakecel imo.

>"Hey guys, 8/10 Chad here, I hate being a mentalcel, all these Stacies approach me but im too autistic to do anything loool"

Why don't you make like a tree, and leave?
sub 5 autistcels are trucels tho

sub 5 NT with female friends = ban, can just play numbers game and was volcel for not ascending in high school/university
non NT chad = ban, he can just install tinder
sub 5 non NT autistcel = over :blackpill:

Mentalcels can exist. Its those that are non nt. To be nt you need a decent FACE

I’m mentalcel but also wristcel

Yes, except that personality was never the reason for my problems. I am a dark-skinned Blasian, so I was outcast among my Mulatto maternal relatives.

The Adoptive Lineage:

The True Lineage:

Daddy

Daddy1

Daddy2

When the illness known as "ASD" impairs my function in the domains of driving, employment, recognize that ASD is simply a cover for our true opponents: Shallow NT filth.

I feel like mentalceldom is more important when it exasperates shit looks. Usually the two go hand in hand, but if you look fine and are autistic, doesn’t matter, foids approach ( for chad obviously)

I'm mentalcel in addition to being a giga truecel deformed subhuman

nah cause the difference is IT says we incel cause of character traits like misogyny n shit but mentalcel refers to actual disorders like in my case its crippling anxiety

Legitimate mentalcels must have an INCURABLE mental illness like autism, I call them truementalcels, if you are truementalcels it doesn't matter how attractive you are because you will chase away foids, however there are other types of mentalcels that should not be considered incels and they are the " fakementalcels" and the "denialmentalcels". The fakementalcels are men who are not ugly (sub 5 or manlet) and who have curable mental problems, if they go to therapy they can get out of inceldom, they are cowardly, depressive and weird men. The denialmentalcels are men who are not ugly (sub 5 or manlet) but because of their low self-esteem they think they are ugly, the denialmentalcels are alone because they behave as "autistic" but they do not recognize it and blame their physical appearance.
Remember that for a foid to be your girlfriend you must first pass the physical appearance filter (genetic quality) and then the NT filter

Last edited: