Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i dont relate to any race

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
of course being a white man i despise all other cultures and absolutely cannot relate to asians, mexicans, blacks, curries, etc. unfortunately i also cannot relate to whites. i think whites have too diverse of cultures. probably i am made to relate to the irish and english, maybe german. but i live in the usa so of course i have been corrupted by its forces and cant relate to the pure aryans still in europe. the jews have successfully ruined whites and alienated us from everyone. we will live and die in solitude until all that is left is races of giganigger turboslaves that the jews can program to carry out their will. then maybe humanity may finally ascend and conquer the stars. but the aliens will annihilate us immediately since our race will look ugly as fuck something like below

i am an alien racially

Sexy girl was penetrated into every hole by alien and had face covered with  Martian sperm - Sex clip

I hate everyone fucking humans are degenerate species that needs to go exctinct

I hate everyone fucking humans are degenerate species that needs to go exctinct
all animals are degenerate scum. but at least humans have the most empathy. most animals dont do shit to help you except for like dolphins, and that is if they decide not to rape you first.

Same I don’t relate to anyone I hate my race

of course being a white man i despise all other cultures and absolutely cannot relate to asians, mexicans, blacks, curries, etc. unfortunately i also cannot relate to whites. i think whites have too diverse of cultures. probably i am made to relate to the irish and english, maybe german. but i live in the usa so of course i have been corrupted by its forces and cant relate to the pure aryans still in europe. the jews have successfully ruined whites and alienated us from everyone. we will live and die in solitude until all that is left is races of giganigger turboslaves that the jews can program to carry out their will. then maybe humanity may finally ascend and conquer the stars. but the aliens will annihilate us immediately since our race will look ugly as fuck something like below

View attachment 754962
The incel race is the only place you belong buddy boyo