Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I don't need to imagine beaten-up Chads.

D

dtantjti

Greycel
Being bullied back in middle school and high school sucks. Especially if the bullies happen to be the popular guys. Yet I don't mind taking punches if that means I can crack their jaws. I told myself "get stronger".

They started the bullying like usual, starts punching, expecting no retaliation or easy fights. They were wrong, I gave them the fight they will never forget. Tall muscular guys, handsome chads, I didn't care. My goal was simple, drop them to the ground so hard they couldn't stand up straight.

I took clean punches to the face and guts, but I was determined that I'm not gonna let those assholes have it their way. In one clean hook to the liver, he got staggered and I dropped him to the ground with a punch to the jaw. I proceeded to mount him and starts giving his face the same thing he gave to mine.

I enjoy those moments when girls start screaming in panic as I dropped their idols one by one in different fights.

I don't need to imagine it. I just did it, it gave me confidence boosts. A lot of confidence boosts, that I can be better, that I can punch above my weight class. I never get girls that way, yet it doesn't matter. It makes me proud of my scars, and I let my family and friends know how I'm proud of my scars. I won't cover them.

Those scars are my badge of honor.

Being bullied back in middle school and high school sucks. Especially if the bullies happen to be the popular guys. Yet I don't mind taking punches if that means I can crack their jaws. I told myself "get stronger".

They started the bullying like usual, starts punching, expecting no retaliation or easy fights. They were wrong, I gave them the fight they will never forget. Tall muscular guys, handsome chads, I didn't care. My goal was simple, drop them to the ground so hard they couldn't stand up straight.

I took clean punches to the face and guts, but I was determined that I'm not gonna let those assholes have it their way. In one clean hook to the liver, he got staggered and I dropped him to the ground with a punch to the jaw. I proceeded to mount him and starts giving his face the same thing he gave to mine.

I enjoy those moments when girls start screaming in panic as I dropped their idols one by one in different fights.

I don't need to imagine it. I just did it, it gave me confidence boosts. A lot of confidence boosts, that I can be better, that I can punch above my weight class. I never get girls that way, yet it doesn't matter. It makes me proud of my scars, and I let my family and friends know how I'm proud of my scars. I won't cover them.

Those scars are my badge of honor.
Are u non muslim chinese?

Yeah, that reminds me of when I was a kid. It wasn’t a Chad, it was a normie thugmax coper fag, and I also punched him in the jaw. He actually died right there on front of the whole cafeteria, and I shot up the whole school to erase all witnesses. The end

Yeah, that reminds me of when I was a kid. It wasn’t a Chad, it was a normie thugmax coper fag, and I also punched him in the jaw. He actually died right there on front of the whole cafeteria, and I shot up the whole school to erase all witnesses. The end
The end.