Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't necessarily care if a girl is a virgin, but...

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I'm not too hung up on a girl being a virgin (though you don't want a slut either obviously) but it's a complete dealbreaker to me if the girl has ever been with a nigger. Anybody else I'm okay with though (again as long as she isn't a slut). And it's less about being "racist" and more about the fact that the kind of girl that likes black dudes clearly has deep seated issues and isn't waifu material.

You see, a girl that says she likes black dudes is essentially saying she likes men that are violent, low IQ, dangerous, and chronically unemployed (so conversely you don't want a girl who has dated lots of white trash methheads either obviously; typically these are the same kinds of girls). This is the kind of girl that needs "excitement" and will cheat on the stable nice guy the moment she inevitably gets bored.

So, once you go black, we don't WANT you back!

What's the point of having that avatar if noone can read the fucking text on it lol

rotting-alone said:
What's the point of having that avatar if noone can read the fucking text on it lol

rotting-alone said:

i think ( could be wrong ) most incels are looking for a female who just has a low count, i know some want a virgin.

rotting-alone said:

ZXaR8T

There you go. And I can read it on my phone personally.

TBH the whole "I want a virgin" thing is a stupid pipe-dream. There's a time to be hopeful and I time to be realistic. And the truth of the matter is, finding a virgin in today's modern world will be impossible. You'd have to find a girl who is super religious or mega-autistic and ugly.

So the realistic compromise is a girl with a low count. No man wants to date a whore who blew the entire football team at his college.

I'd be okay with a girl who maybe fucked 1-2 guys before me. Call me a cuck but I'm being REALISTIC because that way I'll actually get a normie girl who is reasonable. If I demand a virgin, I'll get some burqa-wearing Muslim femoid that is ugly AF.

Asking for, and being adamant on getting a virgin is like saying "I won't work on getting a good job because I just hope I'll win the lottery". Being realistic is better than delusional hope and optimism.

rotting-alone said:
TBH the whole "I want a virgin" thing is a stupid pipe-dream. There's a time to be hopeful and I time to be realistic. And the truth of the matter is, finding a virgin in today's modern world will be impossible. You'd have to find a girl who is super religious or mega-autistic and ugly.
So the realistic compromise is a girl with a low count. No man wants to date a whore who blew the entire football team at his college.
I'd be okay with a girl who maybe fucked 1-2 guys before me. Call me a cuck but I'm being REALISTIC because that way I'll actually get a normie girl who is reasonable. If I demand a virgin, I'll get some burqa-wearing Muslim femoid that is ugly AF.
This TBQH fam

good point, also don't go with women who have been with a terrorist either

>she likes men that are violent, low IQ, dangerous
So... basically, women in general. The whole "I'm now ready for good guys!" come from this. Women tired to of being pumped and dumped by bad boys. Women don't care about IQ or virtue. Ovulation makes women go for the bad boy.

>and it's less about being "racist"
db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg

All girls will cheat on you

Im attracted to women with high counts

ye i aint racist either but i agree, theres a certain type of females that go for black men and its usually the females you want to stay away from ASAP

rotting-alone said:

Virginp0wers said:
i think ( could be wrong ) most incels are looking for a female who just has a low count, i know some want a virgin.

ALL men want women with low counts. It's just nature. When Chad is ready to settle and start an All-American Family, you really think he's gonna marry any of the cumdumpsters he's been fucking? NO!!! He's gonna go for a 10/10 good girl from a good background partially because no man really wants a used up cumdumpster raising Junior and turning him into a weak male-feminist cuck rather than a strong, good-looking, high-achieving future Quarterback Chad like his old man was in his prime.

And from what I've seen of actual Chads I've known who got married, what I'm saying is really no exaggeration.

dawn said:

You wouldn't date this foid?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053215/ISIS-bride-explains-married-extremist-husband.html

dawn said:

'turrists can come from all kinds of backgrounds and it is based on politics. Not really comparable to a 'groid that commits crime because "whitey hates him"

My absolute max is 7 men but really 3 to 5 i ideal and 1 to 2 being great. A virgin that's normal would be like finding the holy grail. Once a women goes past 10 men i believe she is no longer able to form a deep bond with whoever she's with since she'll always remember all the assholes that pumped and dumped her, thus leaving you to deal with her emotionally traumatized bull shit... No thanks

Pasteleiro said:
>she likes men that are violent, low IQ, dangerous
So... basically, women in general. The whole "I'm now ready for good guys!" come from this. Women tired to of being pumped and dumped by bad boys. Women don't care about IQ or virtue. Ovulation makes women go for the bad boy.

>and it's less about being "racist"
db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg

It's all part of why women, being the lesser beings that they are, need control and male guidance. And these sluts from broken backgrounds that seek these kinds of guys, that's actually what they're after subconsciously. They mistake being a criminal for being strong though. They're like the 13 year old wigger who falsely believes that some shitty rapper is a better source of guidance than a strong father figure.

Redpill Robert said:
I'm not too hung up on a girl being a virgin (though you don't want a slut either obviously) but it's a complete dealbreaker to me if the girl has ever been with a nigger. Anybody else I'm okay with though (again as long as she isn't a slut). And it's less about being "racist" and more about the fact that the kind of girl that likes black dudes clearly has deep seated issues and isn't waifu material.

You see, a girl that says she likes black dudes is essentially saying she likes men that are violent, low IQ, dangerous, and chronically unemployed (so conversely you don't want a girl who has dated lots of white trash methheads either obviously; typically these are the same kinds of girls). This is the kind of girl that needs "excitement" and will cheat on the stable nice guy the moment she inevitably gets bored.

So, once you go black, we don't WANT you back!

>it's less about being "racist"
>black guys are violent, low IQ, dangerous, and chronically unemployed

AnAnonymousPhag said:
All girls will cheat on you

Only if you give her the power in the relationship. Otherwise, you can cheat on her, beat her... whatever and she'll stay with you.