Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t mind blackpilled sex Havers here

Do you agree with me

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sexhavers shouldn't be allowed period

landwhales are gross foids already have ZERO looks requirements they have to meet. We shouldn't reward them by letting them fuck in shape men while just eating all day. I'm too ugly for even whales but I'd rather fap than fuck one, that doesn't mean I would reject a slightly chubby foid or a foid who lacks a good face. It means if I could I would reject bushpig whales

high iq
Slightly chubby is the best kind of foid tbh... but I can't even get whales so I don't have a choice
But if you exclude fat women from consideration, then it follows that you are excluding most women, which makes you a volcel who should be scrutinized by the mods for LARPing.

Landwhales are the only chance to ascend for the great majority of celibates here, as not only do skinny foids have better options, but the ultimate expression of a skinny foid as in anorexia is associated with a high disgust sensitivity and thus proclivity to reject sub-standard males.

@mylifeistrash seems to speak from experience when he says that the more fat a woman is, the more tall and dimorphic she desires a man to make her seem womanly by comparison. At least landwhales are slovenly, however, and he can have sex with them.
Define "whale"

Last edited:
impressive results

If we openly allow such people then you would soon see posts which would tell us to "NTmaxx" and redpill stuff. They will fuck this forum up.