Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't mind being ethnic, because, I have what people desire about being white.

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I have white rosy skin, dark green eyes, dark brown hair and even toned red lips, even though, I'm not a white passing Arab like some Arabs here, being ethnic doesn't bother me because, I have what most ethnics desire. Hence, I'm proud to be Arab, obviously, I'm still ugly, but Being ethnic by itself doesn't bother me as much.

And it's not only me,my mom and brother are gingers and many people in my family have green/Blue eyes and light hair. That's probably, why Arabs aren't as self hating as Curries, Latinos or Chinks.

"I'm white but I don't mind being non-white"

Cool. Enjoy your skin and eye pigmentation, I guess.

You probably have a high admixture of european dna. Arabs are brown by definition

It's not coping. You can google Lebanon city tour and see how most people are not white passing
I live in Lebanon. There's no such thing as "Lebanon City" lol. ARABS don't need white DNA to have light hair and eyes or be White passing. Maronites. Like me are 100% Levantine according to DNA tests

You probably have a high admixture of european dna. Arabs are brown by definition
This is nonsense. The genes for white skin came from the fertile crescent, I have white skin and a reddish beard, I have no european genes, even did a DNA test

I have no european genes, even did a DNA test
Yet, these retards will still deny this. I'm Also Maronite, we get a boring 100% Levantine when we do DNA tests.
@beyondschizo
said Lebanon city tour, meaning any city in Lebanon
You made that up. Last time a white nationalist said the exact same thing lol.
Also light eyes originated in Europe about 10000 years ago
It originated in the fertile crescent.

That means your ancestors were prob getting bleached during conquest

When the coping is too strong
Why is it always, Dravidian baboons who don't like to admit that Arabs mog the shit out of their ape race? Don't drag us down with you, you filthy Dravidian baboon.
@Made in Heaven

IMG 20240904 193201IMG 20240904 192633IMG 20240904 192218

"But saaaaar you are like us saaaar"
IMG 20240904 193811

Last edited:
No. Scientists believe all blue eyed people descent from a single person who developed blue eyes in the region of modern-day Ukraine. Stop yapping nonsense you sandnigger
Educate yourself.
"Blue eyes originated in West Asia 42 000 years ago and was taken into Europe by Middle Eastern paleolithic hunter gatherers who gave rise to the later Mesolithic Western hunter gatherers like Cheddar Man."

No. Scientists believe all blue eyed people descent from a single person who developed blue eyes in the region of modern-day Ukraine. Stop yapping nonsense you sandnigger
White skin and blue eyes both originate in the near east. That just means that white arabs or blue eyed Arabs don't need european DNA to have those traits

Not this fucking retard on his copium spree again..

I have white rosy skin, dark green eyes, dark brown hair and even toned red lips, even though, I'm not a white passing Arab like some Arabs here, being ethnic doesn't bother me because, I have what most ethnics desire. Hence, I'm proud to be Arab, obviously, I'm still ugly, but Being ethnic by itself doesn't bother me as much.

And it's not only me,my mom and brother are gingers and many people in my family have green/Blue eyes and light hair. That's probably, why Arabs aren't as self hating as Curries, Latinos or Chinks.
Latinos are usually not self hating

It's a myth that ethnics are self hating. Only some ethnics have self hatred like @Rabbi Schneerson and @wereq
There’s only two races blakc and white bro

I'm a brown Hispanic

No, because Im mostly native American, I have a very tiny percentage of European blood. I don't even look white. I'm probably 10-15% European and 90% Indian
White

Why is it always, Dravidian baboons who don't like to admit that Arabs mog the shit out of their ape race? Don't drag us down with you, you filthy Dravidian baboon.
@Made in Heaven

View attachment 1247841View attachment 1247842View attachment 1247843

"But saaaaar you are like us saaaar"
View attachment 1247876
A bit off-topic, but I'll never get why some think that being MENA is the same as being Curry SMV-wise

I mean sure, both are non-White/Ethnic & have to pay the ethnic tax, but MENA MOGS curries on average so hard

People also forget, MENAs are quite the diverse bunch & a Nafri won't the be same as a Levantine or Turk.

COPE jfl

And no, I don't give a shit about you cherrypicking "Mexicans" to prove how White they are.

If anyone "copes" it's you
I’m not coping I’m right :feelsclown:

His features are white passing for a south european but hus pheno is probably levantine
Ye some MENA can pass as Meds

In fact, I recall seeing some stuff online about MENA trying to pass as Med for a boosted SMV

If a Mexican is 10% white and 90% Indian, is he still a mestizo?
No, Mestizo is 50-50 or 60-40 either way, iirc

He would basically be an Amerindian iirc, kind of like how a Mexican who is 90% White & 10% Native is basically White.