Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't listen to normalfilth

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
Normalcattle live in such a different reality than a subhuman like me so what they say isn't applicable. And usually their experiences are so different from mine that it's questionable how they come to their beliefs. Usually they are just owing to brainwashing.

I discriminate between truecel and normalanimals when I socialize with people. What normalswine have to say just goes through one ear and out the other. I take it with a grain of salt. But when I talk to truecels I try to seek out their wisdom and learn from their experiences.

I don't understand why people get so worked up about ITbait and bluepillers. I think those things hit home for you guys because most of you secretly believe all that shit and deep down regret not trying enough. I know it's over for me so idgaf. Those things mean nothing to me

Last edited:
Where do you find other truecels?

Where do you find other truecels?
The final blackpill is that if you are truecel you will just never find a place you fit in. It's over for you. I kept trying and got nowhere. Where do you stand in this world order then, isolation or accept normalfilth? This is a deeply personal decision.

There were a couple OGs on wizchan who were truecel but wizchan is dogshit. I left in a fury and aggressively LDARmaxxed for most of a year with no human contact. I didn't talk to anyone and basically wasn't online at all. It was too much for me and I was overcome with loneliness, so I joined here. I have yet to come to a conclusion which is better, isolation or interaction.

Last edited:
Can't hear what not said

all they talk about is dumb shallow shit anyway. kike approved thought processes only

The final blackpill is that if you are truecel you will just never find a place you fit in. It's over for you. I kept trying and got nowhere. Where do you stand in this world order then, isolation or accept normalfilth? This is a deeply personal decision.

There were a couple OGs on wizchan who were truecel but wizchan is dogshit. I left in a fury and aggressively LDARmaxxed for most of a year with no human contact. I didn't talk to anyone and basically wasn't online at all. It was too much for me and I was overcome with loneliness, so I joined here. I have yet to come to a conclusion which is better, isolation or interaction.
I don't think it's possible to become normie once ur brain has expanded out of the confines of normiedom. Currently using several drugs to cope with loneliness

I feel like fellow neets are almost like an elite. We ignore each other though. Based, low-inhib and shameless enough to walk outside disheveled.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
It is like the rich telling the poor money doesn’t matter. I don’t know how anyone can give advice to someone with a life they never lived. Nor do I care for the advice of those people, I tune them out.