Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I don't like toilets with big boobs.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Death fuel for @AsakuraHao
I don't like them because they look uncanny to me, and they remind me of my family in which they have unnatural big boobs because half of my family is severely overweight due to health problems like knees like I have so it's impossible to exercise.
But everytime I see big boobs they remind me of my family members and is vomit fuel

Medium boobs are ok though.

I don't really care about big boobs but would happily ascend with one who has them of course

Titties must be cut off with a chainsaw. My fellow nigs must eat.

cant imagine feeling like that

everytime i see some big yonkers i got extremely primitive

feel like barking mang

cant imagine feeling like that

everytime i see some big yonkers i got extremely primitive

feel like barking mang
I think it's from growing up with nigger family.

I love tig bitties more than anything but I will admit flats can have charm to em

Big titty bitches only please.

skinny bitches with small tits stay on TOP :feelskek:

are u nigger or spic?
im the ultimate nigger mutt mix.

my black great Grandfather who fought on the side of the Jews (USA) received my great Grandmother (Deutsch) as a reward and went to town on her
a generation later, I am ugly mutt mix with permanent burns (from my accidental own doing) on my face.

im the ultimate nigger mutt mix.
:feelskek:

my black great Grandfather who fought on the side of the Jews (USA) received my great Grandmother (Deutsch) as a reward and went to town on her
a generation later, I am ugly mutt mix with permanent burns (from my accidental own doing) on my face.

still my brocel

also you have more aryan in you than me kek

:feelskek:

still my brocel

also you have more aryan in you than me kek
I look like I was created as a joke and I have unlimited health problems because of such that my wagie co workers laugh at me when I talk about it jfl

I look like I was created as a joke and I have unlimited health problems because of such that my wagie co workers laugh at me when I talk about it jfl
brutal

meanie normie bullies gonna be meanie normie bullies:feelsbadman:

Low T-level Trait.
Real men love Curvy Breeding Material with big boobs.

I don't like outrageously huge tits or asses. Looks damn nasty but a lot of spics and niggers absolutely love that shit.

Brutal beyond over for @AsakuraHao

BRUTAL IM GONA SPAM THIS THREAD MANG

i love perky boobs but not big boobs mang

Wait i dont love boobs anymore since you dont like them mang i dont like them mang

I love big boobs:ahegao: Just want to suck on them and fall asleep resting my head on them

Flat is justice.

But she must have a fat ass to compensate for it.

Face is the most important part for me but sometimes i have the urge to titty fuck and fuck a big ass foid in the pussy from behind.

Ass>titties.

Titties are worthless without a nice face, but if the ass is nice I don't care if she looks like an ogre. I need to find myself a 3/10 bitch with an 8+ ass and I'll be happy.

ass men be perfectionist and high-class crackas, checks out

Last edited: